The Crew Video Card Showdown

The gameplay, customization, maps were good, graphics were crap tho.

TDU2 was a shitty Forza Horizon...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

But still, it's different from other racing games. 

But still, it's different from other racing games. 

Except Forza Horizon.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Other youtubers who do benchmarks will play through enough of the game to know where the slow downs will happen, they will talk about those slow downs, and when and where they will occur. he himself said, he just got the game.. this just all seems unprofessional to me.

Gaming since 97, aka the Almost No Longer a Noob Squad

Other youtubers who do benchmarks will play through enough of the game to know where the slow downs will happen, they will talk about those slow downs, and when and where they will occur. he himself said, he just got the game.. this just all seems unprofessional to me.

Do you think he has enough time to play through the whole game. He dosent have 2 days to play through the whole game to say that on level 2-5 you lose 3 frames when you look backwards. All we need from Luke is just a guideline on how these cards perform and he has done a great job of that. Now give him a break.

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

I have been waiting for a (next gen) racing game. i played the beta and bought the game and have been really enjoying this game. it is a mix between arcade and  a simulator racer, some people don't like the feel but i like it because you can roar around on easy and feel like a pro or move it up to hardcore, where it feels like a simulator and opponents are hard to beat. the wheel integration is excellent almost the same as dirt 3, with my g27 working right off the bat and my buddies Logitech®Driving Force GT being plug and play as well. there is also good customization options for steering and peddle feel in the options as well. graphics run well on my GTX970 Classified running on high, i experience some stutters from time to time but might be a easy fix playing around with the settings or a driver update. multiplayer is good for what it is, i haven't played around with it allot but competitive races and rolling with a crew beating missions from what i have experienced has been fun so far. the menu for multiplayer is not the best and there can be small amounts of lag during races, but if you have some friends to play with i could see it being a blast. The crew is int the best driving game out there but it is really fun to play with many different styles of driving missions and challenges, a expansive world and the multiplayer experience being ok for a racing MMO. 

its not perfect but i have found it to be allot of fun. 

still looking for a crew, Pm if you want to join up.

I dont have the game but I know @Lanoi really likes playing it and he has no issues playing the game with his GTX 580

Life.exe is missing

I dont have the game but I know @Lanoi really likes playing it and he has no issues playing the game with his GTX 580

We should all play together :)

Also, @Slick good job on that Hulu sagway (dont know how you spell it... :F) best one ive seen!

lol i play this game on ultra no AA, no DoF, no motion blur with 60 FPS average

i don't regret paying full price for this game at all. I've spent so much time in this game, i just recently got an award for totaling 24 hours in the game. i just finished it yesterday, too

I honestly think The Crew  is a farely great game. its an nice poert from ubisoft considering what ... well. what kind of inhuman shit they did before..... anyway. I think its a nice comback. and with  the CEW change on the EA side. who knows ! maybe ubisoft will be better and EA will take its hola back !

as long as no one breaks Battlefield Hardline before its released. im ok with that.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

We should all play together :)

Also, @Slick good job on that Hulu sagway (dont know how you spell it... :F) best one ive seen!

Its segue

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

To be honest with the benchmarks here, the game's AA optimization sucks. with AA off and everything else maxed out I get a solid 60fps on triple 1080p monitors with a GTX 770

TDU - 2011

FH - 2012

What you meant so say was FH was a rip off of TDU2.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Would have liked/prefered min FPS for this as it's SO important in racing games (frame drops while braking for a corner are a sure way creating a rage out).

Otherwise ... it's a benchmark video, what more is there to say other than... thanks Luke :)

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

there is an option to turn off the 60fps cap in the settings, not sure if it shows it right at the beginning 

That gtx 750 ti that was shown in the benchmarkng results. was that a reference card or an aftermarket cooler card?

Did Luke just recommend watching hulu while playing WOW? Is the game that boring?

According to hardocp Nvidia / Ubisoft had artifically prevented HBAO+ from running on AMD GPUs.

HBAO+ - This game uses ShadowWorks to support NVIDIA's HBAO+ ambient occlusion method. This is a more precise, and optimized way to perform ambient occlusion and looks better compared to standard SSAO methods. This game actually supports two SSAO methods, SSAO and SSAO+ in addition to HBAO+.

However, HBAO+ will only work on NVIDIA GPUs in this game. AMD GPUs like the AMD Radeon R9 290X an 290 will not be able to use HBAO+, it doesn't even show up in the graphics settings. This is odd because we know HBAO+ itself is vendor agnostic. Far Cry 4 allows you to run it both AMD and NVIDIA GPUs with no issues. Therefore, the developers have artificially locked out HBAO+ to AMD GPU users, which we do not like at all.

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2014/12/15/crew_performance_video_card_review/1#.VI8cSHs3GUk