Gaming screenshots

007Mix

Out shopping with ma tiger...
5K7sm7I.jpg

Love this game so much, way better than the 3rd and now playable thanks to gfwl removal.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Finally a few people posted so I don't look like a maniac spammer ;)

GTAV

nwyb82oj2kroybjzg.jpg

mmmrjoek2dhhdl4zg.jpg

hexx1t9lg8453f9zg.jpg

h8li6bth5u54znwzg.jpg

Mods?

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

Mods?

Nope, no mods. Just using the Rockstar Editor to apply filters and such. Pretty cool tool for getting screenshots.

Bioshock Infinite, finally I get around to playing it. Haven't even unwrapped the packaging for the PS3... This game looks absolutely fantastic in 3440x1440. Ultra settings.

I get some really weird frame rate drops though, and it's only in certain areas, with certain NPC's things around. V-sync frame rate drops from 60 to 30, and it looks like it's forced to do so. Look away from the NPC thing in question, no problem, turn to look at it/the person/the thing, frame rate plummets. Very weird. I'll have to check if it happens without v-sync. Same deal with no v-sync, only then it's not so noticeable, since it drops from 120-ish to 60-ish.

I gotta find somewhere to upload screenshots in full size, the forum format does not do them justice at all. Fixed.

xc6BZmo.jpg

oBQ1h3t.jpg

ss7BkyN.jpg

Creepy fuckers GTF AWAY from me!

b8I1tK7.jpg

Bioshock Infinite, finally I get around to playing it. Haven't even unwrapped the packaging for the PS3... This game looks absolutely fantastic in 3440x1440. Ultra settings.

I get some really weird frame rate drops though, and it's only in certain areas, with certain NPC's things around. V-sync frame rate drops from 60 to 30, and it looks like it's forced to do so. Look away from the NPC thing in question, no problem, turn to look at it/the person/the thing, frame rate plummets. Very weird. I'll have to check if it happens without v-sync. Same deal with no v-sync, only then it's not so noticeable, since it drops from 120-ish to 60-ish.

I gotta find somewhere to upload screenshots in full size, the forum format does not do them justice at all.

Creepy fuckers GTF AWAY from me!

Yeah upload them to a different site, the compression is pretty sucky here.

Yeah upload them to a different site, the compression is pretty sucky here.

Fixed the last post, I can't be bothered to go back any further and reupload.

Some GTA goodness.

post-84755-0-42730100-1430679523.jpg

post-84755-0-47451400-1430679548_thumb.j

post-84755-0-83164000-1430679556_thumb.j

My Badass mofo.

post-84755-0-92678300-1430679568_thumb.j

Aliens Colonial Fucking Failure.

"Say CHEESE LEL"

post-84755-0-06954300-1430679579_thumb.j

"LMFAO" - i coudn't stop laughing when i did that.

post-84755-0-44073300-1430679587_thumb.j

Chivarly - MediEvil Warfare

"Bitches be like.... DEAD LOL"

post-84755-0-06831800-1430679595_thumb.j

"That's how Batman rolls....."

post-84755-0-26679200-1430679607_thumb.j

Got perfect draws in this match of hearthstone.  Ended up hitting that lightspawn with 2x Power Word: Shield, followed by 2x Divine spirit.

God, I love lightspawn <3

bUrQ3cv.png

Currently playing on Genymotion Jelly Bean. SOOOOOO much better than Bluestacks! :)

Final Fantasy Record Keeper

17357488552_e6e8475e30_o.png

Yea, got my bootah handed to me. Had no idea I stepped into a [HARD] event. :lol:

I finally started to play To the Moon and man is this game great! Lots of humor and weird stuff going on, but also sweet and sad stuff. :( Favorite shot I took:

17357520752_a803a7598b_o.png

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Final Fantasy VI (Android)

B00H7bg.png

YDr8UFS.png

hnwZPbR.png

ZgnEKnU.png

hUjaL1q.png

wOxdwD9.png

z0BvFS7.png

Ya2WFJF.png

hJjngl7.png

TUUnfMi.png

If only they had decided to redo the graphics for this game on PS3/4/Vita to look like FF12 or FFX...a shame they couldn't arsed to care for more than FFIV, VII and XIII.  -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

MOARRR GTA:V #nofilter

Looking at the rain puddles.

xB4hdTw.png

Chillin' at my new crib.

Z9cEw2t.png

Don't know which vehicle to steal.

lvtfyIF.png

A classic Chevy, dayyyyyyyummmmm.

s68nXoj.jpg

Mandatory 4K VSR screenshot. 

5Lzk7tU.jpg

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Recently got my 34'' 21:9 screen and am now drooling even more over my games.

That Far Cry 4 scenery is gorgeous. Recently picked it up on sale. Now just need to upgrade graphics card

Finally got PS4 Pro

Final Fantasy VI (Android)

If only they had decided to redo the graphics for this game on PS3/4/Vita to look like FF12 or FFX...a shame they couldn't arsed to care for more than FFIV, VII and XIII.  -_-

I gave up years ago on sqee-nix ever doing legitimate remakes.  Got sick of being let down by their lack luster efforts and flatout money grabs.  However, the graphic they've put out on them are probably good enough for mobile, not pc, or even consoles.

The one your playing looks identical to the final fantasy anthology release on the psOne to me.

Here's another having just finished Bioshock.. how did your stories end?
Spoiler Alert!

post-121940-0-17146600-1430752260_thumb.