Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I really like the case, cause right now i have a real flashy Cooler Master one. The extreme leds were nice when i was 12, but now i liked this style way more. I also demolished the front of the case and my cpu cooler forced me to take one of my side fans out. Last but not least i really like to see the hardware at work, so the glass is perfect.

Thx

I think the Kühler is pretty cool, because the fans don't have motors

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

the lights because i like red as my main color for my setup

I like the CPU cooler the most, mostly because it looks really cool. I'm not sure how it performs, though.

My favorite would have to be the cpu cooler. i am just using a stck fan and need a new cooler :P

My favourite is the antec case, as it is a much sleeker, nicer case than my current.

Thanks for the oppertunity : )

the fans, because i would like too have quiet fans in my build

My favorite would be the PSU. Many products now are focused on being power house parts and do not focus on noise levels and just focus on raw performance without factoring in noise performance.

My favorite would be the PSU. Many products now are focused on being power house parts and do not focus on noise levels and just focus on raw performance without factoring in noise performance.

That cooler, much silent, such cool, dat looks, water-cooled wow

The CPU cooler. It's very quiet, much quieter than my cpu cooler right (stock heatsink)

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.

My favorite item would easily be the AIO cooler.  Why?  Because silence and performance, mayn.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

the 1100 V2 Computer Case.

I owned a couple of antec case and were great!

this one look very nice

I actually like the Silent Fans, it may seem a little bit dumb compared to the beautiful case and the power supply that I could wire to my time machine. But when your PC sounds like an inter dimensional portal to another realm, quiet fans take the cake!

This bundle has very nice components all around and also some style points with the lights and headphones!

My favorite piece of this bundle would be the psu which is basically future proof

has a 28 pin mb output and its rubber nullifies noisy vibration

plus its 750 watts which should be moe than enough for a good gaming computers needs

and on top of that its modular and 80 plus gold. 

too much good stuff!

The power supply looks awesome and Accent lighting kit would look great in my next build!

I really like the case in this giveaway I have really good things about its build quality and I like the design and it would fit my computer better as my case now is so small

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 case, because it's got fan mounts on both sides of the hard drive cage and I find this a good solution. It's good lokking and solid too :)