Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I wanted to move my matx machine to a full size for better cooling. I have a thin 120 AIO for a 4770k stock and I want to OC it but I need a bigger chassis and water cooler. I like the dual pump design for redundancy of the cooler. Also the case looks like it has great filtered vents. I would love to win!

PC: i7-4770k - ASUS Gryphon Z87 - ASUS GTX 760 2GB - 16GB G.Skill 2133 MHz - AX760 - 256GB 840 Evo - 2TB WD Black - 1TB WD Green - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer - Bitfenix Phenom M - 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro

Favorite Part:

Kuhler 1250 because it will be better than my current cooling solution.

My favorite would definitely be the Kuhler 1250

If I had one I'd finally be able to crank up the overclock I have on my cpu, because I'm running the stock heatsink. I want a liquid cooled system so bad but can't afford to just go buy the parts for it right now

Call me silly but I'm mostly excited about the accent lighting. I already have a case I like (CM Storm Scout II) an H100i, an RM1000, and a nice pair of headphones. 

If I win this, I'll likely be gifting most of it to my roommate who will soon be building his own gaming comp (I'm converting him from his gross xbox 360), and the good news is, once we build his comp, I'll have someone else to play games with, win-win!

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

Giveaways are always soooo awesome! Thanks!

Maybe I can build a cool PC now!

(yes that's a pun with "cool" yeah. I know. Bad.)

I Think the headphones and case are super sexy but being able to say I have a liquid cooled PC just sounds cooler.

P.S. November 4 is my birthday so this would make a great b-day gift thanks.

The powersupply aswell as the case, since I am building a server right know and I am still looking for a silent case and Powersupply combo.

I'd say my favourite thing would probably be the headset, as I could use a new pair of headphones.  :P

My favorite item would be the fans.

Why: I mean who doesn't like silent fans, I mean I do.

My favorite item in the giveaway is the Kuhler 1250 because of its looks and performance

That cooler looks amazing! I've never had a LC in my life, it would be nice :)

The lighting because it will make my setup look amazing

Holy. .Love the case and those kind of factory/industrial/extractor looking radiator fans...

This WOULD come in handy since college has me against the wall to buy any pc hardware!!

Favorite item:

The Edge 750W PSU.

Why:

Because of vanity I suppose, but damn it looks nice.

I'm stuck between the PSU and the Case. If I had to chose I'd say the case, even though  I love my current Antec case!

The 1100 V2 Computer Case its looks awesome with this industrial/workstation desing ! :)

My favourite item in this list is the headset because music is awesome YaY!!!111

The True Quiet Fans have amazing performance while maintaing very low noise. Which IS AWESOME!!

Sweet bundle. Tough choice but the Kuhler 1250 is the one I like the most probably, even though its incompatible with my current case :P. The headset is intriguing, assuming it has good sound that is...

hi my favorite part is probably the fans as im using the one that came with my cpu as the last one broke on delivery