Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Oh damn, that would make such a nice build. Hoping to build mine in a months time and this would just make it that little more special.

Favourite Item:

Kuhler 1250 - Looks pretty cool and I don't really have much money for anything that looks as nice as this, I'm guessing it gives pretty good performance too 

I like the case the most.

i love antec cases becouse they look so clean and stylish

I think the case is the coolest piece, great look and seems to have as many airholes as is possible. Thanks for a chance in the give away :D

yo linus, the givaways havent really got me till this

dat PSU doe

For me has to be the Antec Kuhler 1250 because they are the daddy of keeping CPU's cool and I would like a big radiator in my case keeping my CPU cool whilst being quiet  :)

I would definitely go for the Kuhler 1250 for two reasons. I currently have an ugly huge cpu radiator that barely fits in the case and on top of that I actually never used water cooling before and I would love to get into it.

Firstly would like to thank linus tech and Antec for giing these awesome PC bundle away.

My favorite part is the EDG750 PSU which would allow me to grab that extra monitor!

1100 V2 Computer Case and True Quiet Fans are awesome upgrades also.

GL to everyone :)

my favourite would be the case, because without it there would be nowhere to put those great fans. i don't use headsets, and i find accent lights tacky, a power source is hardly something to get excited about, and the watercooler is already everyone's favourite, even without fan shrouds. but hey, i'm not picky

Hey there! :D

my favorite item is the CPU cooler, because it has a nice look and im using a stock fan atm and its not that good for OC.

My favorite item is the case, becouse i really need to change my frontier sh... piss of case. :D

Any of the fans! 

My computer is so loud!

1100 V2 Computer Case AND the PSU, because they look so sexy together (those red laces, hmmmm :wub: :wub:).

The lighting kit so I can have Red or blue lights not sure yet. Good luck everyone.

My favorite item Would be the PC case , Looks pretty neat...

Details separate people.

Great!
The cooler looks awesome, that dual pump design is something no one ever thought of...

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

the power supply looks awesome and i really need to change my power supply  and the cpu cooler looks awesome too and that would fit my fractal design case

really cool that you guys keep doing these giveaways and not keep it or sell all the thingie dingies

Got to be the case, really sturdy and great airflow. Beats the hell out of the CiT case I have now xD

thanks for hosting another giveaway, i really like the lights and the cpu cooler

Antec makes solid power supplys so I suppose that would have to be my favorite part.

My fav is: Kuhler 1250

Why: Amazing looks with very nice cooling ^^ + my air-cooler is kinda shitty, lol

Kuhler 1250 ! Because it makes me feel cool.
JOKING, however i do like it, i'd get away with the Pulse headset instead.

Not only it lets me hear music at a nice quality with style, but it also features no wires at ALL, which is pretty damn amazing considering those are usually the first things to go and the most annoying. And i really mean it annoying, it gets me on my nerves how fast the wires get tangled.

It comes with a bunch of goodie features and the confort that you'd expect from an quality headset. So, i just can't pass up on this one and this was a well worth first post.

So please, can i has headsets pls?

My favourite item is the power supply because it just looks so cool! and it is powerful enough to run a good gaming computer!