Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

As much as I want to say the lighting accent kit ("Look ma, it glows!"), I am going to have to say that for me the first thing that caught my eye was the 1100 V2 Computer Case.

I am in the process of gathering pieces for a new PC build, and at the moment they are all stashed in a drawer in my room.

Having the case would mean I can start mounting them, have it out in the open and it will drive me more to finish the build!

the PSU could come in handy for my new build

I would say my favorite part is the powersupply. Antec builds excellent and reliable powersupplies, and you can never go wrong with them.

That case may not be my number #1 chose for a case but nonetheless, any case that better than my $40 one like the one being given would surely help me get to my end game pc build! Oh, and who wouldn't want more fans :P

Johnin-MothaF***ing-atoooor

My favorite would probably be the kuhler 1250 because of how well it works, my rig currently is in a antec p280 so it would match nicely.

The power supply is also amazing, the build quality and looks although i don't like how its not blue because my rig is white/blue 

I want the case, to start building a new gaming pc. Mi old HP laptop is just useless... it´s a piece of plastic and some glass... I would destroy it if i won the giveaway

Thanks to lmg for making this giveaways! I really like the pulse headset, because my headset just broke, so it's a perfect giveaway for me!

My favorite is Kuhler 1250, just because my PCs cooling even with external fans can't stay cool and with that cooler it would be quiet and temp will stay on right level for it's awesome efficient. :)

Yay! another giveaway!
I cant pick one favourite, I must pick two...
The case and the cpu cooler, those are my two greatest issues at the time. my cpu heatsink needs cleaning every two weeks if i want the temperatures to stay normal for said period of time, and my case is just a mess, no cable management, both my top coolers broke withing 6 months of use, and it doesnt even have a 120mm cooler on the back, only a 80mm one.
so yeah, tl;dr, my case sucks and i hate the fact that there is so much dust where i live...

thank you lmg for yet another awesome give away!

The lighting seems nice xD

I've never used lighting in a PC, so this seems cool to me

My favorite item Kuhler 1250.

Because it way more silent and efficient than my current stock cpu cooler.

I need a new case because mine is broken... And this one looks pretty cool ;)

My favourite is the case, because the one I use right now is a random one from 2005 and I can´t really afford a nice new one.

I love the headphones, Aldo because i've never had good pair of them...

The case seems really nice. And it's definitely better than my 25$ case I'm using in my current build

I guess my favourite item is the CPU cooler, because air coolers just look ... well.. not that great.

Kuhler 1250
When you live where the indoors' temperature can go up to 39 °C :mellow: , It's a welcome help ;)

wow u guys always have awesome giveaways, that headset would be very nice as i'm using a 30 dollar logitech

The CPU cooler would be pretty cool, though I don't have a CPU that would really take advantage of it. My dream computer though would be as silent as can be with a few different OSes to choose from.

Thank you guys for this chance!

Now, I would choose the colourful Pulse headset just to listen to Linustechtips while working, so my manager wouldn't look at me from the window wall when Linus voice screams from my PC speakers everytime a new video is uploaded on Youtube  :P