Favorite genre of music

LemonSpice

Please use the poll and post if I have missed any

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Multiple choices are allowed

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I like indie rock but it wasnt there so i just checked classic rock cause that's my next favorite

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I like indie rock but it wasnt there so i just checked classic rock cause that's my next favorite

fixed

EDM is a collective name, which also includes Dubstep and Trance. But anyways.

I love some French House (Daft Punk) too. Electronic rock and alternative are great too/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

EDM includes Dubstep and Trance IMO

like rock invcludes  grunge alternative and classic they are subtypes

EDM. Such as Dubstep, Electro, Glitch Hop, Vocal Dubstep,

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Do you mean "Genre"?

And maybe add something for those who don't like music, somehow...

fixed

fixed

thanks, changed my vote

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Liquid DnB and DnB.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Do you mean "Genre"?

And maybe add something for those who don't like music, somehow...

I have always thought that if the poll doesn't apply to you then there is no need for an option to say that.  If you don't like music, you don't need to participate.

I don't drink wine.  So if I was to come across a poll asking what your favorite wine is, I wouldn't respond to it.  There doesn't need to be an option for I don't like wine, just so I feel involved.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Mostly rock/indie/alternative and a bit of everything else. 

I would put Electronic. As a general genre. 

yea fixed

My taste in music changes practically every week.

same here but there are some constants

same here but there are some constants

Yeah I have some set genres of music that I will always like, but genres I like listening to changes quite frequently 

"Rawr XD"

Yeah I have some set genres of music that I will always like, but genres I like listening to changes quite frequently 

yea exactly my constants tend to be Nirvana and andy old goodies like freddie mercury anf th estones while right now i love edm

this poll is getting too specific...

If you think this poll is getting too specific, Google "metal sub-genres" and see how many there are.

There's also that many genre nazi's out there who won't hesitate to call you a faggot if you say Periphery is metalcore.

I would say my favorite genre of music is whatever one leads me to being happy and having a good time.  Unfortunately for me this doesn't happen often.  

Right now I am stuck on one song I really like ... Spin Spin Sugar ... reminds me of my ex-wife.  She liked the song and now I like it quite a bit for some reason.  It has a catchy, addictive sound.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

i am stuck on this song