ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I've never really considered Zotac but after this video review I will be looking at getting the GTX 980 extreme!

I really need to win this card, i really need the power. If I win i will sponsor you in all my videos saying "brought to you by linustechtips", i have been a fan of you since like 2012. #pcmasterrace

I like the power efficiency of the 900 series, combined with Zotacs cooler it would make for a very quiet system. I would love to win one of these.

what a beastly 3 slot design! 

i5 3570K | Gigabyte Z77-UD5H | Noctua NH-D14 | GTX 670 | 8GB DDR1600mhz G| 2x Kingston HyperX 120B SSD | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA 650w 80+ Gold | InWin GrOne | BitFenix Recon Fan Controller |

I'd love one of these Zotac's but I don't believe you can get them in Australia. Also GTX 980's are $800+ here...

These ZOTAC cards look beastly... Also a fan of the LED lighting, can you keep the lighting static?

I've owned a couple of different Zotac cards, the downfall in the past in my opinion where the looks and cooler performance. By the sounds of it they fixed both those problems. The look of the extreme with the led lights is awesome. Nice going Zotac.

I'm not a huge fan of the LEDs personally but I still prefer the black carbon fiber over the gray with yellow striping.

Sweet, the cards look amazing. Would love to have a card like that.

It's really nice to see something that has little to no orange from Zotac, these things will fit with the color schemes of a lot more builds than Zotac's older cards.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

I like the looks on the Omega better, but the LED's on the Extreme makes for it, maybe we can have a metal shroud covered with carbon fiber and led's on nest series ;P that would be killer!

Thanks to zotac and lmg for the giveaway :D! GL all

That gpu doh!

dont even matter which one i get yo... both hard hitters!!!

nvidia is going strong this year.

This would be a ludicrous upgrade over my 560ti. Thanks all for the opportunity!!

Using Tapatalk

I would like to have a gtx 980 because my card has become pretty outdated and I have been wanting to upgrade but do not have the funds that allow me to do so.

All I need is a way to hook this thing up to my ENVY m6 laptop and I'll be good to go. :P

I like the shrowd and the backplate on the zotac card and the 4GB of vram on the 970s definitely will come in handy

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

l-o-v-e the new ZOTAC amp!omega & amp!extreme designs! 

Nowdays pc's components designs are matter!

And surely big fan of quiet!

I find ZOTAC really nailing it with the new products!

((ZOTAC's 980, I wish you were here... :wub: ))

Those are both some seriously sexy overclocking cards!

CPU: i7-4790k @4.8gHz  MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX RAM: 8GB g.skill 2400mHz CL9 STORAGE: 240GB Intel 730 and 1TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX760 COOLER: Corsair H110 CASE: Corsair 750D