ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the shroud for the AMP Extremes, they have the siqqest carbon fiber looks + LEDs.

Awesome giveaway, and I could really use a 980 AMP! extreme edition.

I love the new power efficiency of the 900 series, Maxwell is a beast of an over clocker. The Zotac coolers also look stylish and I love the foe carbon fibre look of the AMP! Extreme, just a pity it actually wasn't carbon fibre. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Thanks Zotac and Linus Tech Tips for doing this giveaway, i have been following the youtube channel for a while now and this giveaway made me register on the forums. See ya all around!

I think the GTX 900 series are simply awesome for the "no overclock" people. They are extremely efficient, which turns to low energy,heat and NOISE. GTX 970 offers so good bang for buck.

The giveaway card(s) would suit my planned "budget" haswell i5 build and would give me much much better performance compared to my current 650 Ti.

Happy gaming with the card to the winner :)

The things that I really like about the new 900 series are the extreme power effeciency, which is really good as it means you can run multiple sli for much less. I also really like the new technologies it brings like VXGI, which I think could really prove to be the future of the Realtime GI in games and interactive media.

PS. Winning a 980, especially an amp version, would be sweet as it would increase my computing game dramatically :D

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet card. Looks friggin mad, especially the extreme version

The 980 rules. The fact that it has leds and a carbonfiber finish makes it super awsome.

Keep up the good work guys!

im w/ linus here on this one, that carbon fiber look is soooo sexy. Also im so glad they finally have a tripple slot card with uber fans!

Linus thanks for your reviews as always, what I like about the Zotac 970 is the design and also the OC speeds, i want to buy one asap!

i really like the performance per watt on the new 900 cards and the 3 slot cooler on the new zotac's is really nice i love big coolers

I Really like the ZOTAC AMP! Omega GTX 970 , i'm going to save up for 1 of this

Looks Really amazzing for an amazing Graphics card

Thank you!

The Extreme cooler looks AMAZING! I abselutely love carbin fiber

Was actually looking at these cards, but they seemed kind of wide or tall (3 brackets) so thought it was just a huge amount of "garbage" metal design. But finally, it apparently has it's reasons

Liked more the Extreme. Not that Omega looks but, but if i had to choose i'll go the the EXTEME Edition. Goodluck with the giveaway.