ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'm a first time PC building and just came across linus tech tips not too long ago. Love the videos they are really informative. Thanks for those!

I'm a fan of the "Carbon Fiber" look on the extreme. Working on my first build ever right now and I'm hoping to get a solid Graphics Card to game on. 

The card looks bad ass ,too bad it isn't real carbon fibre but still. The omega is more compact so you can stick it in smaller cases which is nice and preferable to me at least. Can't wait to see them in triple SLI.

Awesome! :) Well the cards look like they will fit like a hand in a glove in my system =)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

These are some pretty interesting cards. Some benchmarks for the 980's would be sweet.

These are looking nice, keep up the good reviews on the exciting graphics market right now! 

A lot is in flux right now, with the early adopters of gsync and 4k being quite costly compared to where it'll be in a year or so. 

I personally would plan to have the Zotac GTX 970/980 Amp! Extreme because it perfoms well w/o making the temperature level over 9000 (pun intended :D) plus the fact that the green lighting will suit my green and black set up :)

Dat Hump,,,,!!  Abosolute beast of a card tho..

That looks amazing and I planned on upgrading my graphics card and this will definitely be a good upgrade from my R7 250. lol

6 months ago, I was still thinking about zotac it's creating low end products, but now I thinkig it's company who creating really good peace of stuff :D

I like the LED lit one. REALLY like the LED one!

Yes I was born on Friday the 13th! :P

Wow that amp extreme looks unique. Would definitely add to my build. Plus led's makes everything faster obviously.

These cards look amazing in terms of out-of-the-box performance, but I was looking at some reviews and some speculation stating that the extreme edition may not be stable, this video makes me feel a little better about the cards, and in my opinion, they don't look tacky at all like I've seen some people say, I love the look :D.

What i like about the 900 series, hmm. Efficiency and the easy to use downscaling tool. I'm used to AMD but the new features of Nvidia made me doubt my decision of buying a new AMD card next year.

The Zotac card looks very nice, i've always wanted a few leds in my case and i like to fiddle around with overclocking which my old 7870 isn't capable of :( also, the low noise of the card, i like low noise systems  :D

Time of lurking is over i guess.

that think would perfectly fit my build. im waiting for the 970s to come in stock since they launched. and in my opinion the leds on the extreme are damn sexy

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Love this card.Thanks for the giveaway.Hope will will =D

What I really like about the new 900 series is that they performe better with less power that's awesome!!!