ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Oh my god, wow. I usually shy away from Zotac due to their loud plastic shrouds that just don't look attractive. NOW, wow I need this card! It looks amazing with plenty of cool features. Plus I just finished my first build and would love to bestow it with this beast of a card.

man they look so cool

i really look the performance of the GPU 

and the fact that is really silent under OC

Really cool and beastly cards and I need one for my build as it is out of stock everywhere!

I love the looks, low noise and temps. I live in a hot weather city, always over 30° celsius...I'm building my pc and it would be great to have this gpu.

I'm sorry to hear about 1 post members always winning the give aways and not the ones who have tons of posts. In my case I discovered Linus Tech Tips channel and community a few weeks ago, but I read a lot of the posts and I've learned a lot from all of you and I really appreciate it, but I don't know much to answer or help other people in their questions. I might do it in the future if I know the answer and it hasn't been answered already (I don't see the point on posting something that has already been answered just for the post count).

I hope not to bother anybody with this post, I just think the giveaway is for anyone watching the Linus youtube video about the Zotac gpu, otherwise they'd have stated that it was just for the community members with an x number of posts or something like that...it is my honest opinion, don't get mad...I'm thankful with the active members for their help. Peace.

looks amazing!

hope i win this but good luck to all others as well. :D

Oh man, I'd love to get my hands on that card. It'd go great in the new 4k rig I'm working on.

Love the LED's on the amp extreme such a monster also

I like the power efficiency of the new 900 series cards. They just seem really solid and well thought out, as well as a great value. 

That extreme editions looks a lot like the gigibyte windforce but the LEDS MAKE IT COOLER! 

i would love to win this card.. But the lighting effects is kinda weird..

Haha.. And im from Malaysia!

Going to buy this but saw the video and might as well try my luck to win this! Awesome card with awesome lighting! 

It'd would be an awesome card. It would basically complete my discrete gaming rig.

I like the 900 series in gerneral, its really awesome in aspect of power consumption as well as performance.

Holy balls, that card does look sexy as f.

I like 900 series efficiency and i like how zotac's cards look with these coolers but i really love zotac's quite optimization!!!! Plus here in Greece 980 zotac's cards do not even exist and i need one right now!! :D

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

OMG EXTREME is soooo f*cking cool

Looking back at other graphic card prices when there is a new line. The price range is not that bad for a new model and features.