ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The carbon fiber finish does look pretty epic, and I wouldn't mind having one of these (but then again who wouldn't mind one of these xD).

Sweet free awesome graphics card!  I used to have a Zotac card in which lasted 4 years with a hard overclock and lots of gaming.  The brand has done well for me in the past.  As for these particular models of the 980, I really like the cooler design.  Not only does it look really good, it also looks like it'll provide great airflow.  Good luck everyone!

The design looks frigging awesome! Plus the fact that they are gtx 970s, makes for one awesome graphics card. 

I would opt for the ASUS Strix over the Amp omega, just because it looks better IMO and is cheaper, but if I could afford it, I would totally go for the Amp Extreme. That thing is a beast!

Extreme Zotac looks amazing as it is, but what amazes me so much about these cards is the power efficiency for so much power being output through them on that kind of price tag. Mobile series are pretty amazing in comparison to previous series as well.

LOVE! the carbon look :3 and hey what price is better than free??? ;)

awesome review! hope i can win this card that would be awesome!

I like the zotac extreme because of its light carbon fiber awesomeness but in general I like what Nvidia has done with these new cards with the new maxwell architecture etc. because they seem to just be getting it right with the performance to price and just performance at the top level of graphics cards I like this stuff out of Nvidia

I dont know what to post, so i post this comment :P

Great looking cards ! I love the new gtx 900 cards and the metal shroud on the omega would be a cool piece to paint /mod .

So I started a gaming pc once again,and the last part I need is my gpu,so I'm hoping to get this one,and besides that,what would some of you guys recommend for a good gpu that can run bf4 and lol on high settings?

The 970 amp cooler certainly looks a bit different, and I am finally gonna stop lurking and post for a amazing chance to upgrade from my 580

The performance of the Zotac cards seems to be pretty ballin'. However it would be nice if they were able to outperform the 780ti but I don't think that the basic infrastructure of the 970 can surpass some of the hardware features of the 780ti. Oh well here's to hoping that I still win it! That price is also a little much for me, $400 is a lot for a 970.

Triple Wide GPU? Good thing I was looking for a cool, quiet, single card set up! That thing looks so sleek, and those LED's! Very slick, Zotac, very slick.

I feel like it was about time NVidia prices dropped ; now they're a real option for those that don't have a big amount to spend on a GPU.

Also, it's nice to see Zotac featured on LTT, as it's been quite some time if I recall correctly, that I haven't seen any of their GPU covered.

The Extreme version of this card looks intimidating - if you will - and that's a good thing.

I really like the green lighting! Beautiful!!!

Fractal Design Define R5 Intel Core i7-4790K | EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 with backplate | Asus Z97-Pro (WiFi AC) | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 MHz | 

Corsair Hydro Series H100i | 240GB Intel 730 Series SSD | Western Digital Green 1TB | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 | Logitech Performance MX

I love the look of the cooler on both of these cards! Plus they seem to preform very well

I really like the metal shroud on the omega over the plastic and carbon fiber. Even though it is dual fan instead of triple.

I think the 900 series is great because it performs as well as if not better than the 700 series while using less power and costing less

You have some of the best over views ever Linus. Sweet giveaway to.

Wonder will it possible to use this as eGPU...seems like it uses more than 220W?