ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i like the customization LEDs on the car think there neeto! :)

would also like to win the card as I need a new one

The Omega edition would look insane in a military rig, oh how i dream ;;;)

tbh they both look great

Those coolers are beast looking! And that carbon fibre <3

The power efficiency in the 900 series is the best, I'd love to have one of this cards.

this card reminds me of the old triple slot asus cards. Those cards looked beast.

Besides looking super badass and being extremely overclockable, i have previously owned 3 Zotac products and i can attest that they extremely well built and durable. Cheers and keep up the good work,

I feel like a lone wolf but i like the design off the cooler

That carbon fiber design plus red lighting would look great in my red and black build.

Another baller giveaway, that's crazy. Thanks Linus for doing all that great stuff for your community, you're the best! Good luck to everyone!

I think the card is an beast but the lighting is an bit use less

Simple and amazing. Would want one of those for a very nice upgrade to my system

Someone drop me a Zotac powerup for my PC  B)

While I'm at it, love your reviews Linus. Short, entertaining and straight to the point :)

a gtx 980 givaway hell yeah im in. And it is a amp extreme would be great having that in my rig. Maybe my computer could beat my friend's he got an i7 and amd r9 290 i got a i5. But my computer is ok from beafore i can play most games on ultra with ok fps.

I want it sooooo much!!!!!!!!! I think that the Zotac card is better than Strix from Asus. But that Gigabyte GV-N980G1 GAMING-4GD GTX 980......Man it's awesome.

Personally I think the Amp! Omega is the better looking of the two cards as I do prefer slightly more minimalistic design, though I don't think the Extreme is a bad looking card either. It is however a shame that the GPU's themselves haven't been better binned so that the more expensive card is guaranteed better overclockability but...that's just nit picking.

The AMP Extreme has a seriously cool look to it, but I'm wondering if the extra price is worth it. It's either the Extreme or the Omega, and I got to say the Extreme looks so much nicer, but the massive backplate could cause me some issues...

I think both Zotac 970 and 980 are great for not only performance but also for good looking!

I like the amp extreme edition looks over the omega but I tend to demand the higher end cards to have the metal shrouds so I don't really know what zotac is doing with this but I still think the cards are looking good and having a 980 would pretty much make my month. Oh and I think you guys complaining about the one post users need to see that this is how Linus gets users to stick with his content and become active on his site, so just take this with a stiff upper lip.

They both look awesome!  :)

I really hope that you can set the LEDs on the extreme edition to only be lit in red, would be a shame to be forced to turn them off in my red-themed pc....