Tattooed LTT members?

BAPEsta

Do you have any sexy ink all over your sexy body? Nerdy Tattoos? Nvidia/AMD/Intel logos in hidden places or just random stuff? 

I myself have three, two smaller ones and one on my shin. 
Did it on my way home from work in february, the tattooist wanted to do something since he didn't have any bookings for that afternoon. And yes before people start pointing it out like a mistake, we wanted to make something fun with it, so the nose of the fox/wolf/gargoyle is ment to be a bit of a penis. Just for fun. :D This is just after it was done, looks much better now.

Sometime in the future he will continue with the rest of the leg.

2rhmyh3.jpg

Share Share Share!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Nope, don't have a tattoo.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I just got this Saturday. I was scared of the pain so I got a small one but now that I know it dosnt hurt im going for another in a few weeks. 600530_539275282803892_1835511907_n.jpg

System: AMD Phenom II 965 BE, 8GB Mushkin Sliverline, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3, Fractal Designs Core 1000, 500GB Seagate Barracuda, Corsair TX750W, Zalman CNPS5X (awful cooler), and a GTx 560 1GB.

I just got this Saturday. I was scared of the pain so I got a small one but now that I know it dosnt hurt im going for another in a few weeks. 

*picture*

That's a sweet one! :D

Yeah for me I always slightly panic in my mind before I'm doing a new one because I think it will hurt like hell, then I remember that it's not too bad. Although after sitting through 4,5hrs in one go it got a bit too painful. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I just got this Saturday. I was scared of the pain so I got a small one but now that I know it dosnt hurt im going for another in a few weeks. 600530_539275282803892_1835511907_n.jpg

Game On!?

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

I want one to commemorate a friend who passed away 12 years ago (would have been 23 years old now), but have yet to find a wheelchair accessible artist in my area that's worth my time.

n5r7yHE.jpg

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I didnt want to do a tribal tattoo or something as all other "tough" people...

So i made the bee from Pluto cartoon on my upper arm...
It´s allowed to laugh :)
(im 6ft high and 300 pounds, so its even more funny :P)

phat.jpg

Federation of Portuguese Futebol Emblem with "Portugal" instead of "FTP" written on top.

Green outline added as well since Green is prominent in Portuguese flag.

Just as recognizably Portuguese to anyone from there, and also has the cross which I like since I was brought up Roman Catholic etc.

I'll probably get the actual flag at some point on the other arm, and my dad always thinks I should include the Canadian Flag when I fly flags on my car for the World Cup and stuff so maybe that too, I doubt it though.

post-8563-0-57511300-1370779496.jpg

I dont have any gaming tattoos yet but i am thinking of a Dota tattoo in the future but my only tattoo i have is this one about 9 hours work went in and im planning more.

My wife is a huge Zelda fan so hence the health bar as you can see its not quite finished cause she couldn't take any more towards the back as its quite painful but there is also a Link VS Kirby tattoo from Super Smash Bros that i cant show you because its kind of a private area.

post-7348-0-27743100-1370779639.jpg

post-7348-0-78517900-1370779646.jpg

post-7348-0-27743100-1370779639.jpg

post-7348-0-78517900-1370779646.jpg

Shoulder is a straight edge related tattoo, older brother who was also straight edge died when i was 15 and I decided to make a promise and to never sell out and 'stay true' to what we believe in. 

Elbow, I just felt like getting that style flower on my elbow. 

More to come, not in any rush.

1q0gmw.jpg

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Amor_Parentum_Omnia_Vincit.jpg

Latin for "The love for my parents will allways conquer" 

Jou_Naam.jpg

Dutch for "Your Name"

Crazy week, lol

Ning.jpg

"Ning" the "real" name of my adopted Chinese sister

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

I dont have any gaming tattoos yet but i am thinking of a Dota tattoo in the future but my only tattoo i have is this one about 9 hours work went in and im planning more.

My wife is a huge Zelda fan so hence the health bar as you can see its not quite finished cause she couldn't take any more towards the back as its quite painful but there is also a Link VS Kirby tattoo from Super Smash Bros that i cant show you because its kind of a private area.

Christ, that must have hurt like hell.

Federation of Portuguese Futebol Emblem with "Portugal" instead of "FTP" written on top.

Green outline added as well since Green is prominent in Portuguese flag.

Just as recognizably Portuguese to anyone from there, and also has the cross which I like since I was brought up Roman Catholic etc.

I'll probably get the actual flag at some point on the other arm, and my dad always thinks I should include the Canadian Flag when I fly flags on my car for the World Cup and stuff so maybe that too, I doubt it though.

attachicon.gif6132_120496609647_510994647_2200603_7662076_n.jpg

aí oh mano!!! é assim mesmo!!!

Snorre, did you know that's a very childish way to say "Penis" in Swedish? ;)

Awesome! :D 

Why no people do LTT tattoo on their computer?

because that would be paint striping? :p

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/