1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My favourite videos are unboxings and reviews as I understand Linus' opinion and it is un-biast. :) I found the channel when looking on unboxings/reviews of PC components as I was going to buy one off of a website. After watching a few videos I learnt that I could build my own! So right now I am waiting for my EK monoblock for my asus rampage extreme black edition and also for the Nvidia 900 series cards to be released! Most of the components were selected using Linus' opinion and this forum!

My current build:

Case: Cosair 900D

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition w/ MonoBlock

CPU: i7-4930K 

GPU: Not decided :/

RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400MHz

PSU: Corsair RM100

SSD: Samsung Evo 840 

HDD: WD Black 4TB

Cooling: I have 8 fans in total, 4 120mm's on the EK quad rad at the bottom of the 900D The watercooling loop is mostly EK and monsoon with PrimoChill Tubing

- I aslo have a blu ray writer and a SD card reader/writer

Thanks to the channel and this forum I am building this PC :)

Hope Linus Media Group continues to grow and hits that 2 million subs soon ;)

Relwof

First found LTT while i was searching on YT on how to build a computer from then on fell in love with the one take style sort of videos you guys made. Without LTT i might not have gotten to what i am today. Have learned alot from you guys and i wish for you guys to grow even bigger continue creating videos they are awesome never missed a vid made by you guys. Congrats on the 1 million subs

I found you guys earlier this year when I was building my first rig. You sure as hell helped me a lot! Especially the As fast as possible series! I enjoy your content that you guys produce and I have to say that I literally watch all your guys videos and even videos that aren't yours when I see Linus in them haha

The hype is real right now. Anyway, thank you LinusTechTips team and forum people for helping me with my last build :D Oh, and hype.

I like cookies ;) Ty Linus for making for us this awesome videos

I was looking for unboxing videos in order to find out what was included in the package of some hardware and I stumbled upon Linus.
This man, who isn't much older than me, did the best unboxings I had ever seen, they were both funny and interesting, quick and no-bullshit.

And so I subscribed.
Yup.

What else did you expect?

Congrats on the milestone and I look forward to the next one

congratulation to the 1 million subscriber...

1 thing for sure, my current pc because of Linus... i was looking to build a new workstation/gaming/multimedia pc... then start looking around, found my friend building his pc with all the money can buy, but not all part he select is the best just expensive... then i decide i want to build around core i7-930... and i was looking the unboxing video for a few motherboard, and BOOM... i found this guy, talking about motherboard and unbox it. it was Linus Tech Tips... and now, i'm still watching Linus youtube videos... but can't watch the WAN show, due to time difference it's GMT + 7... so i watch reply all the time...

so once again, congratulation for 1 million subscriber...

I found Linus while trying to find out what RAM frequencies meant (that was a long time ago :P)

I really love the little fun videos you make, like the NFC tag hunt, where you snuck off with the chocolate bunny and ate it all. 

You and everyone on the team are all awesome people.

I found you a couple of years ago when i was building a new pc :D.

Keep this up, and i'd like to see you guys take your time testing stuff and not rushing vids for hardware releases. 

I would never recomened ar buy a product my self at release. Neither would i remcomend or buy i7's or 780's for gaming, and while we want vids on these i'd also like some on mid parts. 

Most people cap the budget at ~1000$, getting the best combo in these cases for the job you want the rig to do is important.

As a matter of fact i havn't seen revies on whole brands i would recomend to normal people. Asus parts are almost never present in a budget build.

And phones aswell. G3, S5.... yeah nice to see reviews. did you know there are brands giving you octa-core , 5inch display, gorillaglass 3, with basicaly non modified android version phones for <300$ free of a carier plan? Hell even a same featured lenovo is more expensive...

that's a phone i would like a review on, and something i would tell people to go for.

Thanks for the giveaway and all of the awesome videos you guys have produced and continue to produce

I watch all your videos! and they are awesome :D

regards from Poland :)

Am glad Linus media group is growing big and strong I wish I could comment on all videos but am not usually in my best mood sometimes but today is one of those days when you have to appreciate the hard work and dedication these guys bring to make tech fans aware and informed about the best of new customer products. But I still think Linus is wrong about the surface pro 3 it's a great piece of tech to have and hope I get one soon . Congrats on hitting the one million subscribers

Been watching LTT since some time in 2010 - it's been interesting watching it grow (from park bench to garage to a whole damn house), but I never thought it'd get this big. 1 million subscribers is pretty nuts.

Congrats Linus for Hittin your 1 milion subs !! :)  I found your chanel when i was looking for some help with building a pc and BOOM ! one more sub for you. So again congrats to you and your team and i hope you hit 2 milion subs. And i want to enter the giveaway cause who dosen't want free stuff. :P

Guys your videos are amazing!! a lot fun to watch and interesting!

I learnt so much for you and got into pc hardware that i'm starting my own hobby-job building up computers.

Accidentaly posted multiple times

Can someone delete my extra posts?

Congrats from Sweden on 1 milion subscribers on Youtube !  :) Keep up the good job and keep on what you are doing !

Congratulations Linus and the crew!

I want to thank you for all the helpful, interesting and awesome content you make. I really love watching your daily videos.

When I first found your channel I only watched the building guides but now I'm watching every single one of them.

Good luck in the future and with the full room water cooling project if it's not already done! :)