1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Great team, LMG.

I look forward to what the future holds for you dawgs

Congratulations! I honestly can't remember when I started watching your videos, but it was at least 2-3 years ago. Tell Luke I think his beard is majestic. 

Congratulations on reaching 1 MILLION subscribers !!

I started following Linus and watched almost all of your videos (practically binge watched it) while searching a PC case for my own use.

your style of presentation are so awesome i practically watched your video sometimes just for the sake of watching the videos.

i have started from not knowing what a sata cable is to now being able to build several systems for my colleagues and basically the one people asks for when they have any hardware problems.

its all thanks to your Channel for the knowledge and "love for hardware" that i get watching you guys.

Thank you very much for all the information that you have delivered to me !! keep up the good work !

This milestone is really awesome, can't believe it all started so simple on a park bench  ;)

Congrats guys! You all deserve it after all your hard work you've put out through all these years. Good luck in the future~

also more build guides plskty

That rig sounds amazing and not just because of the specs. I was fortunate enough to see Luke at Pax east 2014 and he signed my nvidia shield so the computer designed and signed by all of LMG would mean a lot to me :) good luck everyone!

Happy million Subs :D

you guys have done a great job to the channel .. especially for provinding us about the newest technology and tips that realy help a lot !!

hope my ass win some prize :lol:

good luck to all

Thanks for all of the fun times guys. : ) here's to the next million subscribers!

I found the channel while looking for a new gaming mice. I quickly figured that linus had the best videos so i subscribed. After a while i checked out the community and they were so helpful and knew so much. I have learned so much of theese guys and i cant wait to see what they do next. I really like everything they make. Build in particular.

Keep it up guys youre the best around :D

I honestly can't remember the first LTT video I watched, but I will certainly remember LTT for a lifetime. Thanks for the work you've put in!

I really love the gadgets under $100 video, really has a lot of useful stuff that I can afford to get! Also the channel has made me discover some cool and great products such as the LG34UM95, waiting for the price to drop then I'll get it! Would look forward to the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus review, and also other stuff! Love the production value of your videos! Thank You Linus & everyone from Linus Media Group for giving me quality videos to watch everyday! 

Big congrats, Linus and Co!
Keep up the good work  :lol:

Congrats on 1m!

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Linus, your company has single-handedly inspired me to go PC. Not only have your videos guided me down the path necessary to build my first gaming rig, you've allowed me to spread the word and grow the community in my own special way. Thanks for everything! #PCmasterrace

Congratz 1mil subs.I found you somewhat like 2 years ago by surfing  the youtube:) so (tags works really well) since then you grew so much and your quality of video inspired all of us :)WE love you@(sorry my english isn't that good)

Wow, I didn't even know this site existed until I saw the Giveaway video, lol. 

I mostly just wanna win the computer for all the amazing "designs" by the team (Kappa)

If I can just get a case with the signatures that will make my year :D

What ever happened to the angry Russian? You haven't really been mentioning him or having him in your videos. Would be nice to have him back in one of the episodes for old times' sake.

Started watching your videos back in 2010 when I developed an interest in tech, been a subscriber ever since.

Would love you to do some more "Handy Tech under $100" videos as I find those rather interesting.

Hope your group keeps growing!

congrats on the 1 million subs. they way that i found your awesome channel was when i was searching to see how you build a computer and i went through a lot of videos before i found Linus tech tips/ncia . i think that Linus tech tips is the most understandable and easy to follow channel that Ive found on YouTube. you guys are awesome keep up the good work and hope that you can reach 2 million subs cause you guys deserve it.

Congratulations On Your Success.... Have Been With Linus TechTips  Since Forever Have Watched All Your Videos And Absolutely Like Your Informalness :lol:  Soo Fun to watch even Ads In Your Videos...And Those Long Videos, Build Guides And WAN Show.. I Prefer To Have a Meal While Watching It Just So Much Funn..... And Ya Congratulations On Your Second Toddler.... Cheers.... Shoutout From India....  :D

A huge congratulations for the 1 mill subs!

I found LinusTechTips few years back via the NCIX channel, and just loved the videos, and i believe i've watched every single one of them.

For me they got the perfect mix with humor and seriousness which makes me never get bored of them.

Great job to all of you, and keep it going!