1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Waka Waka I need some giveaway action!

System - Case: NZXT Phantom Original Newegg Edition

CPU: Intel 3770K @ 4.2Ghz - CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight - Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula - RAM: G.Skill Sniper Series 16Gb @ 1866Mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4Gb - PSU: Seasonic X750 - SSD: Intel 520 256Gb - HDD: Other Random Mechanical Drives

Linus Tech Tips was a way for me to dream about things I couldn't possibly have... and also to plan the things that I may buy in the future with honest reviews and unboxings. I still watch many of your videos and thanks for the amazing work and keep it up. :D

Linus Tech Tips is the best channel on youtube, you've helped me a lot with my pc stuff.

Thank you so much Linus and all the crew.

Thankyou for being my inspiration for my life c:

Main Rig: Intel i7 3930k @4.0GHz---8GB Ballistix @1600MHz---Asus P9X79 Pro---Samsung 840 Pro 128GB---3TB HDD Config---2x GTX 780Ti 3GB---Windows 7 Ultimate

Laptop: Late 2012 13" Retina MacBook Pro---2.5GHz Dual i5---8GB DDR3 @1600MHz---128GB PCI-E SSD---Intel HD4000 1GB---OSX 10.10 Yosemite

Phone: Nexus 4

I've been following your work since the NCIX days. Even now I remember the Duke Nukem giveaway and Linus' outfit and hair  :) Anyway, keep up the good work, I enjoy watching your videos and I'm glad this milestone was reached.

linus slick and all the rest of the media group thanks for all of the videos keep up the good work and hope you

keep gaining subs

Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulate you and your team for hitting 1.000.000 million subs 

I love your case review videos along with all the other wide variety of content your channel offers. I also love french onion dip.

Amazing, I'm really happy about the 1 million subscribers guys.

This channel, for me, got me so enthusiastic about tech. Before I started watching I didn't know the difference between a Hard Drive and an SSD, I used to think that iPhones were the most powerful phone on the market and that my iMac could out perform any Windows computer

I have come to the conclusion that my old self was wrong, now a proud owner of a Sony Xperia Z2 and hoping to get my Windows PC gaming rig up and running. (Good tech is expensive when your parents don't pay for anything anymore)

Anyway - this channel is a godsend to me, helping me find my next phone and which type of CPU I want and everywhere in between. The best thing though, its made me a bigger tech geek - I cant stop talking about clock speeds and architecture and air flow.

Thanks so much for your awesome work and may this channel live long and prosper

- PJ

Thank you for all of the help with the community as well as all of the Tech tips. I really enjoy all of the content.

All aboard the 2mil hype train. <3

Also damn that's a lot of new members.

Congratulations Linus crew! I'm glad you guys are so successful! I just built my first PC this summer, and I must have watched days worth of your videos in preparation. The whole pc building community has been really friendly and extremely helpful. This is such an addicting hobby; I've already started collecting parts for an htpc, and I'm starting to get my friends interested in building their own computers.  I can't wait to dive further into this world and expose more people to it as well!

Thanks again for helping me take the first few steps.

WOW, I think I subscribed to the YouTube channel when it was at roughly 100,000 subs or less, ( not quite sure how I found it), and I have watched almost every video. Recently my friends and I have been talking about getting gaming setups as we started getting into PC gaming. I would love to see you review the new iPhone's and compare them to the Samsung galaxy s5 and the htc one (m8) and review the apple watch compared to the pebble steel. Thank you for all the great videos.

I really like LMG and all their content, even though i only use the forums for giveaways Im a big fan and a semi-long-time-subscriber.

My favourite video is the ultimate overkill something something watercooling build.

Thank you Linus Media Group and more powerrr!! A very good source for tech information. Thanks to you guys I've managed to make a working PC for my architectural stuff, (sure... "work" hahaha)

I like potatoes, potatoes are nice -_- please do more reviews of potatoes and stuff hehe :D

Awesome!!!! Love the channel and this community as well!!! And thanks for all the help guys! :D

Intel core I5 4460, Gigabyte H97M-HD3, Gigabyte gtx 760, 8 GB corsair value ram, Thermaltake core v21, Thermaltake Smart 630W PSU

Alcatel OneTouch D5... IT WORKS!!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BxMjTW  

Been watching your videos for over a year now, and you are the best channel of tech news for me. Keep up the good work guys!

I found the channel when i was looking for water cooling my pc..

Just the Honest and Awesome Reviews Keep me Tuned Always..!!

Keep up the Great Content.Wish you would do a revisted recview of the AMD Fx against the New i7 and i5 Cpus.

I started watching for about 3 years age when I build my first computer. The videos you guys make teaches me stuff about computers and at the same time being hilarious as hell!

Thank you guys so much!!

Linus is awesome. When I started to study about computers, back in 2007, Linus at NCIX and, later on, at linustechtips were so helpful that I think we, the viewers, are the ones that should be saying Thank You.

Keep up the good work guyse!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Made an account just to thank you guys for the awesome content.  I look forward to the daily videos and you guys always keep me educated on the latest tech.  Thanks

Linus, Slick and Edzel

You guys got me started on my road to becoming a PC enthusiast. with out you guys I would never have found my calling.Congrats On 1 Million Subs,

Thank you so much

0rang3p0w 

PS Favorite food - Sushi

I think the best part about the Linus Tech Tips channel is that you can see how passionate everyone is there. They all care so much about the content they produce and it really shows. Keep up the good work!!

I'm not sure what the first LTT video I watched was. I started watching Linus and Netlinked Daily awhile ago and apparently I stumbled upon Linus Tech Tips. Since I've been watching I've actual changed my career path in college from culinary arts to IT. For a long time I thought I knew enough able computers and how they worked but what I've learned watch LMG has been oceans to the drops I thought I know.

As a side note, its 1 million and 1 subs. When I get home from work my 14 month old daughter and I watch all the videos for the day. #PCMasterRaceInTraining

i5-4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, GTX 960 Gaming 4G, HyperX Fury 8Gb 1600Mhz, Corsair Spec-01