1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Iv'e been watching your YouTube videos for almost 5 years now, its been awesome to see LMG grow from a great channel into the absolutely fantastic channel it is today. Thank you guys so much for the effort you put into your content, great job. Keep up the stellar work. 

Congratulations Linus  :D

I hope that you and your team continue to produce such high quality videos every day. I really enjoy every single one of them! 

Congrats Linus and the group. Been hooked to ur guys channel since the 1500 dollar pc build, Been an awesome adventure and lets hope it continues for a long time!!!!

P.S:Sorry for my English(im portuguese :D)

Hey linus luke and the rest of the crew,

Your channel is amazing and i love your enthusiastic and out of the box way of handling things like unboxings. I do hope i win one of the prices:):):)

Keep up the amazing work.

Rudmer

thank you for all the information you tell us :) thanks to you all my friends are now calling me when they want to buy something new about pcs and stuff :P and congrats for the 1 million subs!!

Alright Linus you finally got me to register.  I hope you are happy with yourself!

In all seriousness been using the forums for years lurking and getting info but I guess now i will have to start interacting.  Thanks for all the entertainment and info over the years.

I hope you are happy Linus...  You finally got me to register.  *facepalm*

Congrats on 1 mln subs guys!  i found you guys when i was looking for a pc  build tutorial and you were simply the best one out there.

I found you guys through a coolermaster case review, been loving it ever since!

As far as I remember, I subscribed to Linustechtips, because I watched Unboxterapy for some time and they made a cooperation video with Linustechtips. After deleted my old google account subscribed to Linustechtips again, because I like to fap on very expensive PC parts which I won*t be able to buy to renovate my 5 years old computer , LOL.

And yes speaking of a very expensive PC parts. Would you be able to build and review a gaming PC with 2-3 titan-z video; last gen, most powerful, 8 core, intel core i7 processor; 2-3 1TB ssd samsung evo; 4004 MHz, 32-64 GB RAM; 3 2-3TB high speed hard drives; and any high end motherboard, PC case, big 144 hz 1 ms gaming monitor; Logitech G502 Proteus Core mouse, Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro 5.1 headphones or MMX 300 Beyerdynamic headphones; high end Logitech keyboard, Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer?

P.S. Greetings with 1 million subscriber mark.

Keep up the amazing videos, would love to see more system builds. !!!! congratz

Such a great video, I got here because you were a guest on the KBMOD podcast and I liked your argument on the "next gen" consoles and how they are outdated day one, in that time i was in the process of picking parts to build my very first PC, and since I am a gamer I obviously wanted a GPU, so Dan asked you what was the best "bang for the buck" GPU and you said it was the 7770 but you were going to posta video en TQ about "buying a graphics card" so I went to TQ watched the video, then found you had another channel (LTT), watched some of your videos and liked your content and your personality so I became a PC enthusiast (becuase I wasnt one before, I new almost nothing about PC's) and followed your content since then, so I think I just wanted to say thank you LMG for bringing great quality content for free.

Congratulations on the milestone, and keep up the good work! :)

Just so you know Linus it would be way cooler to meet you :P But anyways you guys are awesome helped me learn so much about computers, and hopefully there are years to come with a lot more of Linus Media Group :)

Congratulations Linus Media Team!

You have inspired beginners like me to build my own PC and understand a lot of things afterwards.

Actually, you helped me make up my mind about getting...err..building my PC. 

Such an awesome channel, and an awesome crew!

More power! Hype Hype Hype!

Just keep up the good work!

You helped me understand computers to build my own, and got me too understand the newest hardware for what it is.

i have gained alot from watching your vidoes, thats why i have turned off adblock sometime ago on youtube and twitch to support you the little it do.

Continue the work!

high five from Denmark to the hole team! :D

Free stuff! WOOo. But seriously, been a lurker here for way too long. Just wanted to say thanks for the vids. 

I first saw a Linus Techtips video back in 2010 when i was looking for reviews on pc components for my first pc. I am aiming to work in i.t, and these videos have been very insightful and inspiring, and i wish you and your team goodluck in your further business ventures! :)

I found your Youtube channel when I was searching for a graphics card review. I ended up buying a ASUS RoG Matrix GTX 580 Platinum. I like your video and all the PCMasterRace stuff you put in them

I found LinusTechTips 3 years ago when I was interested in building computers. I loved the review style in your videos, and I would be disappointed if there wasn't a review of a product I was buying! :P  Hmm... in the future maybe you can review the Raspberry Pi?  :)

Now im entering this giveaway. PLEASE, let me win. Let me be the lucky one just ONCE. 
Im listening to brutal death metal while writing this, just to add something random. :D

Can't even remember when or how I found the channel, but it was some time at the start since Linus still worked at NCIX. The videos I like the most? Definatly the old school unboxings