1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on the 1 millions subs! This is the best community to be part of. Great people, great content. Keep at it

Been Watching for years and have never missed a WAN show :)

Good luck to everybody, and congratulations Linus, nice one buddy! :)

i just sat down by my pc one day and thought to myself...

wouldnt it be great With a good gaming rig instead of this crappy old Laptop so.

i started collecting my Money, weorked for my neighboor and stuff and soon, soon i knew i could get enough Money for a real pc.

but there was one problem: i didn't know how to build one.

so i started With the best Place to search: YouTube.

and the n i found one of Your build guides. one video turned to many and soon i made my own youtube acount and subscribed to LinusTechTips and Ncixscom.

oh and yeah my pc is now done and performing excelent!

Congratulations Guys!

Came for the unboxings back in the days of ncix, stayed for the Live Stream/WAN Show :D

Now to the next 9 million subscribers :)

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

I have been with you since before LMG was created and am so happy for you and this channel. Your community based interactions have probably been a huge deciding factor in this! Between you and Tek Syndicate I get most of my news and learn new stuff. It's interesting how quickly you have come in this area of the internet! I might miss a few WAN shows cause of exams and trips and stuff but I usually watch them all later! As much as I want to enter the giveaway I am not a regular member of the forum, I am not worthy, I just wanted to put this here and tell you how i feel. I enjoy your content and tech content from MKBHD, Tek, LMG!!, etc is probably more than half my youtube viewing. There isn't much that interests me on youtube and your humour and antics helps keep these videos enjoyable to watch during breakfast or something. I am surprised the person didn't reply yet. I hope you get more sponsors and can continue making great content! Enjoy your stuff, have learned a lot from you, started when i was looking for build guides, Awesome stuff. 

I can't wait for you to venture out more like you are with Germany. Maybe go to Switzerland and show the smartwatch makers what a watch looks like.

Wow! 1M subs good job! Well, as for me I found the channel when i was about to build my own rig around 2011. The old unboxings and overviews (which are pretty nostalgic at this point )really got me into PC enthusiast I got hooked completely by watching your personal rig update. Hope you can review more tech-PC stuff in the future!  :D  :D

I found you guys because I was looking for a building guide and I saw this amazing build guide .

I love the ultimate build guides.

keep up the amazing work guys.

OH SNAP! Thanks LMG for all the great videos you help get me through the day and stay up to date on new tech. :)  :)  :)  :)

I found LinusTechTips while I was searching for information on how to build a PC, and I really wanted to have a deeper understanding of  the way it all worked together rather than just tossing parts into the right places and hoping for the best. You guys have helped me so much with that. I watch your videos daily, and I can truly say that I appreciate how much I've learned from your videos. Also, the LinusTechTips forum has the most helpful, most responsive community I've ever seen in terms of PC related things, and it's my go to place when I need some more specific information on an issue I'm having. I also love the way the quality of your videos keeps increasing, and the number of interesting things you guys have been doing lately. Thank you so much for everything, and here's hoping for another million subscribers!

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was kinda bored and was watching random tech videos on youtube. I watched a couple of videos and decided to subscribe cuz I found Linus reviews entertaining and somewhat funny and informative.

Keep up the good work guys!   ;)

Everything that you guys do is awesome and I hope you are still doing it years from now. Keep up the awesome content creation and community support. 

Cheers.

Your videos are incredibly well done, of great quality, are interesting and are a blast to watch. Linus Tech Tips is one of my favorite channels. Thanks for everything.

Congratulations Linus, and the other 7 members (:. Without you guys, I think my understanding of PC's would be that of your typical teacher at school. So, thanks, and, go on making great videos (;

Congratulations on 1 million guys. I've been watching for about 2 years now and every episode has made me smile. I love getting home from school knowing that there will be another episode waiting for me. I love unboxings they are my favourite and Linus you are a total inspiration to me. Thank you and congratz once again!

Wow. It's been a long time. I remember back in the day with the chest mount.. And the years of personal build logs..  :)                 

Guess this is as good a time as any to post again.

hello

thanks LinusTechTips you guys learned me every thing about pc's that I know of today. Because of you I was able to build my own pc and help people around me to do the same.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely

Tim "MLGsus" Honks

I remember you saying last week on PKA you were about a week away from 1 million. I was so hyped, and here it is. Congrats to you guys, and I will continue to watch every video <3