1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Keep up the good work, Linus :)

Hi all members of the LMG and of the community,

even though I do not follow the community daily, I do however follow the Youtube content without missing a episode.. even if the product is not interesting directly.

I first started following Linus when he was at NCIX and discovered lately that he had this separate channel which was actually much better and funny keeping all the necessary information and specs I needed and adding some fun/jokes to the mix.

I really enjoy your work and I do believe you deserve to be successful in this project. There aren't many others youtubbers I follow this much with the exclusion of Barnacles.

Wanted to post because having a slight chance of winning the badass custom made and signed pc from your group would be soo amazing that I cannot just give up and not try.

Thanks for all the videos and all your great work.

A big ciao from Italy!

Get in Linus and team!!!! You should be so proud. No slacking though.Keep up the good work!!!!

Is this a good time to go from lurker to poster?

Congrats on 1mil :)

I found linus very early when I was deciding on what tower to get, I ended up geting the Cosmos S and loved his quirky jokes and reviews. Next was a gaming keyboard and mouse to buy. I ended getting myself an aivia osmium and krypton. As his channel grew i got more interested in technology and he me feel a lot more updated on the new latest techs!

Wow amazing 1,000,000 subs Congratz! Remember the first time I saw on of your video's I was looking for a case and was looking for some reviews and unboxings.
Thanks for all these awesome videos!

Hi everybody, I am new here but I've been following the YouTube channel from years: congratulations!!!

However I've found Linux Tech Tips on YouTube years ago searching for hardware reviews. I hope you'll soon review the new Dell Venue 8 (I think it's a really interesting product with something new) and I think it would be nice to have some reviews and comparisons about digital cameras (mirrorless and reflex) too!

Best wishes guys  ;)

FX6300@4700MHz, Noctua U14S, Asus M5A99FX PRO R2, 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2133MHz CL9, Sapphire R9 270X 2GB Dual-X, CM 690 II, Corsair HX650, Barracuda 7002.14 1TB, Barracuda 7002.11 512GB, Samsung Spinpoint F3 512GB, Win 8.1 Pro x64
Dell Vostro V131, Core i5 2430M@2.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Win 7 Pro x64

Ive watched you come from a small Youtuber into what is quite a remarkable achievement, it couldn't have been done without your awesome personality and of course all of the other members of your team that do a lot of work, the videos have come a long way in the quality and i am always impressed with the videos. I love the tech quickie channel, it is such a good way to get information to people who don't have a clue about some things and when it is compressed into a video of about 5 minutes or less it is pretty impressive. I have learnt a lot from your channel and i have all of your team to thank for that. Congratulations on the remarkable achievement, I cant wait to see what is to come in the next few years. ( I can't really round what i like about the channel into one thing because i enjoy every video....okay maybe i am not interested in some of the things but i watch anyway.)

Congrats for 1M subs! I love your channel and hope you keep up the great work.

I found it when i was building my own work station and it was an excellent help!

Congratulations linus! I found your channel but i know it was early 2011 when i was looking to build my rig and since then i've been a follower.

I remember when I first learned about Linus, it was a video on the 900D, I started watching his vids and joined the forum shortly thereafter, just as the "new forum" was up and running. I haven't experienced the bad with this forum, but I've had a lot of good times here. I might have complained about the direction the videos has taken, but that's a preference thing, I still watch all of them "religiously".

Good work Linus, Slick, Dezel, B-roll and and the rest of LMG! Lets hope this is just the first chapter (or second) of a very long audio book!

I am form India every morning when i go to YouTube and a new video of yours make me happy!!! :D

Found the channel while looking for computer building guides. I have been watching ever since and as for my favorite food? It would be carrots. Congrats on 1mill!!

Congrats, I remember building my first pc in 2011, watched a TON of your vids to find the parts. I've watched all the build guides, even if I still can build a pc with my eyes closed, I love the editing in them. I really hope you guys will keep on growing like you are now. In my opinion you guys have some of the highest quality tech content on youtube. Lets hope for another million subs!

My happiness for LinusTechTips is massively broad,

1 MILION IS INSAINE,

THE WAN SHOW IS THE BEST, AND LINUS WE NEED YOUR FANS I AM WANTING ONE SO BAD,

ENJOY THE 1 MILLION SUBS YOU HAVE EARNED IT.

post-84812-0-32936400-1410434292.png

Thank you for doing such an awesome job. You helped me choose with tips and suggestions and made my every choice worth it :) thank you from the bottom of my heart

Awesome; it's been a lot of time since I subscribed to your channel, I think you're finally getting what you deserve. Keep on doing what you do best u_u

You are indeed one of the best youtuber I've seen so far. Additionally it is always nice to have another opinion about hardware products, besides the strict German editor ones, of german hardware websites and magazines.

In the earlier days I just watched specific videos of yours, if I was interested in one unique product, but after I discovered WAN Show, I became a fan and just watch every new Video of you (besides Channel Super Fun).

Congratulations on 1 million youtube subscriptions LMG! I love your content and it is a part of my daily routine. I also wanted to say thank you for the consistent flow of daily content, you guys do great stuff! :)

0EiOnXI.png

I didn't know what to type in, so have this Linus potato

Love your videos by the way :)