1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I like linus tech tips channel as it goes through many of the reviews and overclocking of CPUs and GPUs and benchmarking them. This is a very good idea to test the products and I also like the case reviews too as they are very informative. Anyways congratulations for 1M subscribers.

Hey Linus....Love your unboxings and review ....Congrats on 1 million subscribers.

Hi linus, 19th September is actually my birthday!

P.S Say this out loud: HI MOM I WON

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I found your channel and website when was researching which CPU cooler I should buy for my custom build, Air or Liquid. From this video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8HsjgtMzEg I decided to choose the NH-D14 because my priority was silence and I cheaped out on getting a cooler that came with Noctua fans already included rather than buying them separately.

Best decision I made for my system after coming from using stock fans that sounded like high powered drills. Thanks guys.

Edit: Ahi Poke with rice sounds like a good meal.

I honestly don't remember how I found Linus Tech TIps, but I remember that I knew Linus from somewhere and it was the NCIX chanel.

I don't really have a "favorite" video, since I enjoy them all ^_^

As for Food, I really enjoy Japanese Rice <3

I hope I can recieve the custom system built by linus but anything is welcome. but I never have luck so I don't think it's going to happen but I can still pray for it lol :P

Once again, Congratiolations on the 1 million Subs!

hey linustechtips!

i subscribe to your channel because i want to know more about computers just because i love everything about with them and you guys make a exelent job in information us about what is now and pretty much everything . What i love the most in the channel is the when you guys build that awesome gaing pc's!

congratz by the 1 milion subscribers and keep up with the good work!

I remember watching my first Linus-Video, it's amazing to see how far you have come.

You guys really are really the ones who we should be thanking for. I really think that many of us here in the thread started to get into this "hobby" cause I know I did and that is because of you guys. You guys are nothing like many other channels that talk about tech and nerdy stuff that is always formal and or unnatural in the way they talk (no offense to other channels) which makes me bored and uninterested in the topic but you guys make me feel the opposite because it's so fun to watch your videos because it feels more natural and I also see that you guys really love what you do. You really deserved this. Good luck on the future and thank you for the giveaways!! :))

I love the way Linus and it's group are doing their job. Fast, understandable but also funny! Good job guys on 1 mil subscribers and I hope that this will be going on and on, good luck!

I was searching on youtube "pc builds" and i saw the ultimate pc build, i saw the video then I had to see more of these videos, I discovered that he was the tech guru

New to the boards and channel just recently found Linus
Tech Tips by chance, and loved it. I'm in Japan so I doubt I can qualify for the give away but I figured I'd try and throw my hat in the ring or if any thing just give a shout out to the show and how I love to sit and drool over the parts showcased. In Japan PC is a hobby and a rather small one at that so stores are hard to come by and newer parts are even harder to come by. Its wonderful to see such a high quality and nicely presented channel on tech that isn't overly dry and the personalty's are laid back and true to what I believe to be the real PC scene not how the internet or media would have us portrayed. 

LinusTechTips.com and LinusTechTips on youtube has been an amazing help for me while selecting parts for my own pc. it helped me see what is important and what is not. this giveaway is a nice thank you from LinusTechTips to the viewers but i want to thank your whole group for making such great content. eventhough i've been folowing you for about a year now, i've learned so much and had so much fun watching the livestreams and the regular videos.

PS: I'm planning on building a "console killer" pc in a SilverStone Raven RVZ01. I would like to see a review/overview/build on that case.

current rig (march 2023)

case: Corsair obsidian 750D   mobo: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming   cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x   cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240   memory: G.skill 32GB DDR4-3000   gpu: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3  PSU: seasonic X-series 850W

When I first discovered your channel I just wanted to get more information about a graphic card that I wanted to buy for a friend. However, watching more and more videos of yours I wanted to do more than that and now, 5 months later I can proudly sit next to my completely self built pc I finished a month ago :)

I just want to thank you for the inspiration and the help you gave me and all the others of your subscribers to be able to overcome the fear of building a pc and teaching them how and wich parts are worthy buying. Together with your techquickie channel you teached us what every little detail in a pc is for and what is means.... what I just want to say is...

THANK YOU :)

I found Linustechtips while looking for a Review on a MSI 560Ti Hawk edition card, As i Was about to purchase one, and wanted to be sure I make the correct choice..

For one. The Video Sold me.. I got the card. then I started looking A all the other Video's posted by Linus.. and to date there is only a hand full of videos I haven't watched. Linustechtips youtube channel is part of my daily routine when I get to the office in the morning.

Here is the Frist Video I saw from Linustechtips.

Keep up the awesome work!!!

This is really cool. I just joined this forum, though I've been following LinusTechTips for a long time. I have had a huge passion for computer hardware and technology since building my first PC with my dad about 12 years ago. LinusTechTips is not only my favorite information channel on youtube, but it's one of the most entertaining channels to me on YouTube!

Thanks for everything. Congratulations on 1 Million subscribers. Here's to many more. 

Well done guys.

I love the thorough reviews and great tips.

Keep making great videos. 

I've recommend TechQuickie to people, it's a great tool.

PS Linus get Glance for your pebble   

Congrats Linus on reaching this :) !! I found this channel when I watched a review of my laptop (Asus G75VW) and I have been subbed since then and watched every single video. Wish you to reach to 2-3 and above Million subbs.

I think I found out Linus Tech Tips through NCIX about 2 years ago when I was trying to learn on what laptop to buy and it generally made me have an interest in everything computers.

Then it linked me to other channels like Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, newegg, etc. It made me understand a lot of things and was had a key role for making friends who also like computers

and games. One of the things I learned from LTT was to not judge a product by its brand but the specific product itself. You guys are AWESOME and I will thank you for the things you have

taught me through the content you delivered and I hope that more and more subscribers will come and success to continually flow for you.  :D

you really deserve all them subs! grads still remember the first few videos :D

Needs Update

I just woke uuuuuuuuuup -.-

(aka Hey Linus and the rest of the team, CONGRATS! I have a questions. Is the giveaway only for North America?)