1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys have helped me so much in the past few years... I am so happy to see you reach 1 million.

Love you guys, thanks for continuing to make awesome videos.

Also: please use Reddit, it's awesome for video comments. 

Linus' reaction when he realized he has 1 million subs:
i4okDhEqs1MN1.gif

No but srsly, I fould you while looking at pc-building tutorials, and the Internet blessed me with your fabulous buildguide, back when fermis were new. 2 years later, I've built my rig and I've helped 6 of my friends build theirs too  :) . I've learnt so much just from watching soo many of your videos. Whenever me and my friends have a pc-related argument, I end up quoting you on (for example) futureproofing, because my friend wanted to buy a gtx640 instead of saving and waiting for a 760. :angry:

I was subbed with a lot of tech channels last year (Austin, Logan, Newegg), but i eventually unsubscribed because I needed to cut down on youtube. But when techquickie and superfun was launched, I subbed without even thinking about it. I even subbed to LinusCatTips  :P . :wub:

Keep making awesome content, keep being so damn sexy,

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD:

keep making puns, theyre genuinly funny

srsly i rofl every time.

Look forward to watching the archive on friday. I live in norway, so the stream starts at 3. Sorry, dont love you THAT much :D

P.S. love you too Luke, srsly I love u

Pv8z24g.png

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

You guys made me change to the PCMasterRace and realise how much better it is over consoles!! I built my first (super budget) pc using your videos, and hope some day to build a beast one :D

Forever a follower of LinusTechTips!

I love your videos in general! They're very educational for me. I found your channel threw my friend who showed me you videos about cheep gaming rigs. I like your whole-house-water-cooling project videos the best cause it's a great idea. And my favourite food is crispy Bacon :3

I really need a nee pc because I cant afford one. And im a unicorn la la la.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Guys, you are simply amaizing and I can't thank you enough for doing these interesting, funny and entertaining videos for us. Keep up the amaizing work, again thank you so much guys also for the giveaways and livestreamings !

P.S.: I want that gaming rig O.o !!! I'm entering the contest to win that cool custom gaming rig !

P.P.S: I love pizza.

With affection from Italy,

Robby

WOOOT 1 MILLION. Linus start showing us the building process in a separate video when you review cases and stuff.

It has been great to see the videos on the channel evolve and move up, i might not contribute much in the way of ads but i hope that you can keep doing what you love and wish the whole forum community all the best in the giveaways. Keep up the great content, and i fully support channel super fun!

well i found the channel about a year ago when looking for some random tech videos and i have been a daily viewer facet its probably about the only thing i really watch is tech tips tech quicky and now channel super fun love the content love the videos keep up the good work  :D

Wait... when was i typing in yet another box :P

Oh dear lord theres another one!

Quick, We need to destroy them all before this becomes a problem.

Congratulations on the 1M subs!

With that amount, this contest is going to be like:

tumblr_n2utoi2a4y1sdgou2o1_500.gif

I first discovered you guys when i tried to educate some of my customers in work with products, providing them something more than just an text. I search on YouTube and quickly found you guys. A few months later i'm subscribed and just... watching everything you do!

Thank you for great content. I for one don't mind the adds. You're not a "sell out" ;). Add another one in each video and you'll get some great Christmas bonus for your employees!

Congratuilations On hitting that 1.000.000 subscribers 

I found LinusTechTips when i was searching for rewievs on pc cases when i build my one pc back in early 2013 and there i found this scrawny little guy rewieving the corsair 900D, at first i was just speechless because the amount of things i looked at when rewieving the case was way bigger then anticipated and that night ended with me bingewatching LTT videos and subbing, something i have never regretted.

It is hard to just find one style of video to be your favorite, The Wan Show, Techquicke, and Buildlogs are the ones i watch asap but i still love unboxings (closest thing i get to personally unpack most of this stuff)

Once again Congratuilations From a huge fan(not the once you install in a pc but a human who admires you guys, sorry Linus i know how you love a bad joke or pun)

Hi guys,

I just wanted to tell you that I've always appreciated Linus' videos since he worked for NCIX. Even today his videos are the first goto when i need information about a particular product.

Thanks for the effort you guys put into the youtube channels and i hope you all can continue doing the same for a long time!

Up to 2 Million subscribers!

I found out about linustechtips when I got into pc building. my favourite style of videos are the computer cases and phone reviews

please review the Android wear and the iwatch(next year) soon!

When I started being part of the LTT community, its a good question... Thruth be told, I dont remember! :D

Still, I love you guys, always so nice and concise, its been a wonderfull "over a year" of activity dispersed in different months, when studies allow me to spare some time, etc. 

The channel, I started watching the videos made at NCIX, and love when LTT was established as a separate channel. Its definitely, to my liking, the best channel of tech news out there.

Thanks for the hard work everyone! I hope 1M subscribers is only the first milestone!

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Will there be international shipping?

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Everything I know about PC's is due to LTT.  Keep up the great work.  

I found the channel about 1 1/2 years ago with the realease of the GTX Titan. A good friend of mine told me to watch the video.

What i liked most about the video was the fact that your little son started playing with the fan of the graphics card   :D.

Ever since then i've been regularly checking out your videos and now when i'm looking back I see how

much you've improved your video quality! Good job and keep up the awesome work!