1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus tech tips helped me get into, build and maintain my gaming PC. I am hugely thankful for the non bias, honest reviews from you homies. Keep it up!

I found Linus tech tips like about 1 year ago when i was looking info for mi ney PC. I was rearching part and looking what are the best for me to buy. They were vere helpful, really, 

Thank you Linus for all the quality videos youve given us over the years. I still remember your outdoor videos! They helped me build my first pc. Thanks!

You guys make such great videos, you put some corny jokes and personality into a dry subject. your channel is what convinced me to build a PC. Keep going. especially the HONEST reviews.

i do believe i found the channel when i was looking how to build a server 

Hey Linus, I've been following you on your YouTube channel for about 2 years or so. I love all your content and the way you go about things in your content. I'm from Maine so not far from you guys at all. Usually if there's something tech i need to research or am just curious about i always go to your channel and your forum first to look it up. You guys have done a great job! Keep up the good work!!

Great to see one of my favorite youtube channels surpassing the huge 1 mill. sub. milestone. Found linustechtips one day searching for a computer video and subbed after watching a few of the videos. Congrats on 1 million subs and keep up the great work! :)

-CA_marine

http://ca-ind.net/

Congrats on 1 million. May Linus Media Group continue growing and be amazing~ Your videos always give me a cozy feeling while at the same time still being informative. Keep it up! Thanks for all  these great years.

I found Linustechtips around a year ago when I made the spontaneous decision to build my own PC. Ever since I've been hooked on this channel and technology in general. If it weren't for this group of people, I would never have ascended into the tech geek I am today, or worse, I might have never ascended from the console background I grew up with :P

I found linus tech tips a little over a year ago, it was in the suggestion area on youtube while i was watching a Tek Syndicate video. since then, i've watched nearly every video you have posted, i've suggested your linus tech tips videos, and tech quickie videos, to my friend gerardo.....because he knew very little about how a computer works, or which companies to trust. and just like that, by word of mouth, technology benefits from good ol' word of mouth.

im glad you guys over at linus media group have proven yourselfs, and im glad you guys have succeeded with your quirky charms, the world has come to love your channel, videos, and personalities. Keep up the good work. 

I found Linus Tech Tips in 2013, I lived at the moment in Venezuela and I was looking for some reviews about BenQ projectors, so I could buy one on vacation when coming to USA. I just remembered, that I saw this little guy, talking  a lot in almost all the reviews that were on YouTube (I could barely understand what he was saying). Now that I am living in the United States, and that my English has improved since then, I found again the same little guy on newer reviews, I can now understand what he is actually saying, and I am able now to build my own computer thanks to him and his awesome teammates. This is my favorite channel, and hope that you guys keep doing what you are doing. I don't have that much money, but I'll support you guys with whatever I can, at the end if we all help a little bit, then I'm pretty sure you guys will have more than enough.

Thanks a lot for all those informational videos, I really appreciate the hard work.  ;)

Page 830, here we come! I can't wait until the 1000 pages giveaway!

Seriously, though. The current components in my machine are working and all there because of this community. There is no other place on the internet where I would take suggestions from strangers when I have 2000USD riding on it.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Congrats on the 1 million subs.

I found Linustechtips when I was searching how to build a PC.

Watched other videos and I subscribed. Yup............I like to eat trees.........................

Hey linus and crew, I started watching your videos because I wanted to build my own gaming pc and I needed to know what the best bang for buck was after seeing a few vids I couldn't stop watching because I like tech and I like you as the host! Thank you for helping me into the pc master race and you have earned it!

Congrats! I've been watching for a while. I honestly can't remember how I found you... probably just by looking up benchmarks or reviews; I like watching those videos and your tip videos. Thanks for making them :)

I love your videos! My favorite are the graphics card reviews(because I am a fps nut). I have been a subscriber for awhile now and I am not going anywhere. Keep up the great work!

Thank you as well Linus and crew, for giving me hours of entertainment and help in the computer world, been picking parts for my pc for two years, constantly changing and updating it before I buy it, and your reviews and videos have been great and super helpful.

So, thank you.

I would also like to enter the giveaway.

I may be new on the forums but Iv had a few looks around before, just never made an account.

Good job on reaching 1 mil subs! I found the channel when i was searching for build guides for an NZXT Phantom something case. Been subbed since.

I live in Australia! I hope this doesn't spoil my chances! :D

Thanks Linus, you're one of the best content creators out there, kudos!

hey Linus thank you for the giveaway and 1 million subs is awesome i hope you get billions you deserve it 

I am so FREAKING happy you guys got to 1 million and i hope you guys dont stop making videos until you have a billion. or 7 billion because every person on the planet should be subscribed to you guys.Your techquickie channel teaches me a lot of stuff i dont have the time to look up and learn and i look forward to your super fun everyweek because it makes my week that much better!!!!! Keep up the amazing work.

ps the WAN show is my favorite tech broadcast! so dont stop makeing those either.