1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Fantastic job so far Linus and everyone at Linus Media Group! Keep up the great work!

you guys are awesome! i love your videos specially on tech reviews. very helpfull. more power linustechtips! :twothubpsup:

Well, I'm a new member on the forums, but I've been a subscriber to the Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel for a while. Great to see what has happened, and look forward to seeing where you all grow from here!

Well.....I like Bananas.

Linus, from your videos I can educate myself and in the same time I can laugh.I find TechQuickie pretty useful because I didn't know most of the things explained there.For me you are like a TechGod....ohhh I forgot Luke..he's pretty badass aswell.  :P  

What can i say about how awesome this channel is. Honestly, the work the Linus and the team has done is great. This channel has had me hook for years and only furthers my obsession with computers and technology!. Linus/ the "Team" thanks for your handwork you have committed to LinusTechTips. Your guys are awesome :)

I found LinusTechTips through my friend who sent me a video of a review. I have been learning more and more about computers and different types of tech for the paste 2-3 years now and would be amazed if I even one one of these drawings ever. 

Congratulations! I found the channel while dreaming up crazy computer builds that I could never afford!

Found Linus in a review of GTX 560ti a while ago. Honestly I didn't pay much attention to who the reviewer was and the reviewer's channel. Then down the road I saw some of his reviews on my 1st gaming rig's hardware in the recommended section of youtube. So I checked it out and I started to like his reviews. Now all I do is watch Linus for reviews and sometimes just for the entertainment. I think Linus' sense of humor and his unbiased reviews are what I really enjoy about him.

You have really help me out find PC Parts and etc and congrats on 1 mil!

I found LinusTechTips channel right after I got into computers. Before I got into them I had a phobia of them. A friend of mine in grade 8 got me started and after that I started learning how to build a pc, overclock, repair, etc from this channel. I had been just a watcher of the channel (non-subscriber) for 4+ years but just recently subscribed. I CAN'T express how much this channel has taught me or how much money this channel this has saved me. Thanks to the whole linus tech tips and community for making this a thing. I would be a more active member of this forum community but I am focusing on my University Education. 

LINUS!!! Just recently got into your Youtube Channel.. I love the content. I'm currently trying to build myself a gaming PC of my own and am struggling to do so due to money issues and being in between jobs and other such things. Computers are a passion to me. Using your Channel and things like Newegg and other tech information sources I've spent countless hours logging info and building possible systems for myself and just can't WAIT to finally build one. I Just want to say great job and I wish you at the LEAST 1 Million more!!

Good job guys! You are my favorite YouTube channel and I watch you EVERYDAY [well everyday I can]......Oh ya and my favorite food is pizza. B)

I found you through a friend who watches all of your content, and you got me hooked through your bench marking of various components that i was looking at when building my pc

Thanks for all the videos! First started watching your channel when trying to decide what parts to buy for building my first PC, your videos made the process way easier 

I feel crappy not having signed up for this yet considering how long I've been subbed but yeah I hope I win something

[spoiler=My current gaming PC's specs!]My PC's Specs: 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory   

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  

Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX Video Card  

Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 

Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM (64-bit)  

Case Fan(s): Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm  Fans  

Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  

I have only recently become a forum member, I've been watching your videos for about a month after a friend recommended your channel, the best recommendation he has and ever will suggest. I love to watch your videos; there hilarious, I love to watch the builds as I love to see how a pc is built and how everything works together.

I've always wanted a gaming rig but I'm the worst at saving money, there is always a new game or bike product (I'm a huge fan of cycling) that I want so every spare penny goes into that. I would love to see more videos on monitors, for example your review on the BenQ BL3200PT 32", (best thing since sliced bread) I believe that a monitor is the hardest thing to choose as there are so many variations, I can never decide and although I'm only using consoles at the moment I love the experience on a monitor rather than a TV as it makes the gaming experience better when closer to the screen at a desk rather that looking across the room at the TV.

My favourite food is Pie (not pi as in 3.14159265) but Pie (with ice cream of course)!!!!

I'm always recommending your channel so everyone can see what amazing reviews and unboxing's you record, amazing channel, one of my favourite!

Keep the amazing videos coming,

Predator101

I found Linus Media Group back when he was still working in his house. You have come a long way, Congratulations LMG. Keep up all the hard work. 

I found linus tech group through one of my friends actually! As I had put the console in the closet and plugged up my new custom rig; I started to look up videos on computer hardware and software. And eventually my good friend who had been following you guys for a while started to show me yalls videos. I watched a few vidoes here and there but it wasn't long until I was I subscriber and watching almost every video you guys put out. As well subscribing to Tech Quickie through yalls main channel and ever since I watched most of those videos as well!

Love yall guys content and glad I subscribed to you guys, its been great seeing yalls content over time!

LinusMediaGroup is awesome!  :D

I love the building guides that linus puts up and I need a surface pro 3 for college. So if i could win one from my favorite youtuber with a million subs then thats amazing. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Love your vids!!! My go to place if i need to find out more about an electronic! Keep up the good work :D

I found out about Linus through /r/pcmasterrace. The thing Linus and his group do best is explain all the important stuff in a way that doesn't leave me confused at the end of it (like a few web posts will do), and when they review products, you can see how they feel about the product, which, IMO, is much better than a written review. Their videos are informative, useful, entertaining and the tips they provide are brilliant :). I wouldn't mind the Surface Pro 3.