1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for the awesome videos and congratz on 1 million subs and all of these other numbers 

I love your channel, without it my computer knowledge would be smaller than an banana

AWESOME GIVEAWAY! Thanks for the chance, FINGERS CROSSED! My Birthday is the 15th so COME ON GOOD KARMA!!!

When I first saw you you really didn't rub off on me well, but now you have profesionalized quite a bit and I enjoy your videos now!

I really enjoyed watching your reviews and news you brought to us. Awesome community too.

Keep up the good work :)

Congrats on 1m! Found you whilst looking up a build guide a while back and have been obsessively watching your videos ever since. Surface pro three looks epic, but so does a custom PC from you guys too.. Maybe I'll win both. :D.

I've been watching Linus's video for years, it's great to see them reach 1 million subscribers, hope we get to 1 million users on the forum! Anyway thanks Linus for creating content that helped my build my first PC and convinced me IT would be my future career. Good luck for the future (and I hope I win :) )

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

Hi guys,

I found Linus a couple of years back, when i was trying to build my own pc. I searched for many videos, some good and some bad, but Linus had a build video on pc's that was realy good,

and thats how I managed to learn a lot about computers :) Its realy nice of him to do this giveaway, and I really hope he can continue to do this and keep living his dream ^^.

Linus and the team, if you read this, thanks for all the hard work and keep the great videos comming!

(sorry for my bad english, its not my native language) 

Cheers!

I love watching you guys do reviews and building computers

Thanks for making me happy :)

Dear Linus Tech Tips,

I'm so glad Linus was willing to take everything he had, and gamble it on something he really enjoys and loves.  It shows that with enough perseverance and courage you can literally do whatever you can imagine.  I think it would be an amazing job to work for Linus Media Group.  Computers are my thing and something I enjoy working with.  I'd love to eventually be able to do something like Linus is doing. Thank YOU! for being a positive influence on my life and on many others lives.  I'm sure that everyone that is subscribed to you can agree, you are one of the greats on YouTube and deserve the 1 Million Subscribers.

Sincerly,

Playerking12

Congrats on 1M Linus! At the beginning of this year I literally knew nothing in depth about computers or NAS or monitors or any of that stuff for that matter. All I knew is that it was either fast or slow. And I really, really want to thank you for making these videos and the rest of the tech community, I don't know what we would do without you.  :) 

Congrats on getting 1 million subscribers ! My favorite color is red/purple and I like Indian food. :D

i found you after ignoring your videos for a month, then thought if i watched on the would go away. i subed after 2 minutes. :)

Love to win the Microsoft Surface 3. 1 million subscribers. Linustechtips has been a great channel for me to see and learn about current technology. Thanks Linus!

I found this channel 2 years ago when I watchedthis review of a razer naga (which I later bought):

I then continued watching videos by Linus Media Group until I found myself looking for this channel when searching products when a subscribed only a few days later. Since then I have watched daily videos, the WAN show, and read the forum. I would llove any of the giveaways. Particularly the PC because I really want to be a performance enthusiast and gamer but am limited to my laptop by budget (I'm still a gamer (Just with lag)). Congrats on this achievement! This channel has truly earned it.

Started watching tech tips looking for SSD reviews. Found yours so entertaining I have watched every video posted since then. I love learning new things and think it would be great to have more of an educational part to the channel as well. Just explaining how each thing works more in depth. Thanks!

I started watching LinusTechTips when I was about 13 while looking into computers and their hardware. Linus' videos inspired me to save enough money to build my own system to game on. My favorite type of videos that you guys do is the unboxings. They are amazing and especially helpful on cases.

Congratulations LTT! I really like your Build Guides, and honestly, you are my favorite tech YouTuber. Good luck to all, and have a great evening!

Thank you for making these videos Linus Media Group. You guys have helped me open the eyes of peasants to the beautiful master race. BTw my favorite food is Mansaf

post-134381-0-06192200-1410473596.jpg

Thanks for the great content linus! You are my favorite techie and one of my favorite youtubers. I hope one day i can understand one of your videos completely! xD  Anyways here is a fancy cat for a great 1 million.

I love just every review that you do they are just so entertaining and informative to watch you deserve even more subscribers for the kind of reviews you do! Thank you