1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been following Linus' videos since the early NCIX days in the mid to late 2000's. I value his opinions and they have had a significant impact on my computer related purchasing habits for many years now. Keep up the good work and congratulations on a million subscribers. 

I found Linus Tech Tips when I read somewhere online about the channel being hacked (not the best way to find out but oh well) and I have been subscribed ever since.

I was really excited to join the forum when I found out about it. I joined in the first few days that it went up. Unfortunately work and school has made me unable to provide much content to the forums like I wanted to but still happy to be part of the community and I am excited for 2 million subscribers!

Keep up the great work.

Hi, I really enjoyed the video Surprising Austin Evans by Jonathan Morrison where linustechtips were one of the contributors in helping to get Austin back on track with his videos. This goes to show how awesome the tech community is, keep up the good work and loving the somewhat whacky videos....

The builds are great. Really enjoyed the Hackintosh build and comparing to what I built.

Cheers,

- Jason

Wow nice job Linus! I found you after my friend, who has also built their own rig, kept talking about you and how amazing and insightful you are. I doubted you at first but found myself watching your videos everyday, so I became addicted to your videos. Now you have 1,000,000 subscribers and I am still loving to watch all of your video! Keep up the good work and have tons of fun with channel super fun!

Good Job, I found you when i looking for a cherry mx blue keyboard and then i saw your video on cm storm quickfire tk. I would like you to review the

Cherry G80-3800 Blue Switch MX-BOARD keyboard.

Congrats Linustechtips! You do deserve this! You have been making awesome content for quite some time already. I only subscribed to your channel like less then a month ago, but i have been watching your content for a longer period already. You always tell exactly the information needed and some extra which is nice, and ou commercials are not long and they are actually for stuff that is nice, or needed. So thank you for that. And hey, keep up the good work! My favourite series is handy tech under 100$ because alot of people need stuff like that!

Thank you Linus, for uploading videos that I'm sure are helpful in every techy way :-)

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Congratulations on 5 years! I just recently found this forum and really enjoy the atmosphere. I hope you guys are around for a long time to come!

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew I found Linus tech tips looking for a new mouse and keyboard not much of a surprise they were both great I thank you Linus you literally improved my gaming experience. Now I'm on the hunt for my first monitor and I'm positive you guys won't let me down. My favorite series are unboxings and reviews as well as handy tech for under 100 dollars and I found in the most recent episode about the dongle. I'm not sure what I'd like you guys to review sorry. An favorite meal is chrasco right of the grill thank you for reading and and have a great day night or whatever time your watching this. ; )

Well i'm gonna say that i met Linus tech tips through looking for a review for some computer hardware.. the best reviews i could ever find were always made by Linus and his crew. So i want to enter this contest because i believe that i am a pretty honest fan and Linus supporter and mostly because i have a pretty ghetto PC, and i would honestly do anything to win your custom PC. I actually just turned 18 years old on the 10th of September and this would be the most awesome birthday gift. 

Dominic Toralti

I'd just like to say from the bottom of MY heart that your videos have really helped me along the way to becoming a PC fanatic. If I remember correctly, the first video I watched from you guys was the Razer Blade Unboxing video from 2012. That was when I really didn't understand PC components in general, and was really looking forward to buying one of these shiny, new, gaming laptops. But, before purchasing, I stumbled upon your other videos and then I looked at some build guides around the web, and decided that buying that laptop wouldn't be a very good idea. You pretty much saved me a WHOLE ton of money and I am really thankful for that. I now have a GTX 660 with an AMD FX 8320 and I couldn't be happier. Now, let's shoot to 5,000,0000 subs!

I never knew about LTT until Logan left TigerDirect and mentioned LTT or linked to LTT. I'm glad he did. You guys give some great reviews of products along with some epic builds. PC truly is the master race.

Congrats guys! I remember back in either 07, or 08 when I was looking into building my first pc and saw the LTT of the AMD Spider Platform, which I never got around to buying or building :(

Congratulations on this awesome achievement! I greatly appreciate the whole team’s dedication to daily videos (and on lucky days we get more than one!). Whether its videos on any of your various channels, or WAN show, it’s all amazing. Keep up the great work! Congratulations again, and I’m looking forward to watching a new video from Linus and the team every day for the foreseeable future!

P.S. no love for LinusCatTips?!

I've been watching ever since you guys had like, 10k suscribers.. It's cool to see that you guys have grown so much. I still remember live streams of Linus and Slick in his garage aha. 

I love you guys, first time in the forum so prob don't deserve to win the prize but hey gotta try. Keep up the awsome vids and maybe do some more on entry level stuff side by side with the expensive stuff, just an idea for us poor people lol.

Hope I win love your videos Linus the knowledge you have about everything tech is unbelievable.

All three if these products are good Linus, I would love to have any of them. I would like to see more PC builds. Like a build with a i5 or something a little less expensive build. But still love your videos keep up the great work your doing great.

I first found this channel last year when i waslooking all over the internet for places to learn about how to build my first pc and when I found the linus tech tips channel i was so grateful. I love linus' attitude and how he is so thourough with every video. Thanks foe the awesome content. Congrats on 1million subs!  Awesome giveaway. 

Congratulations!! I could definitely tell in the video how much Linus cares about LMG and his job. 

Keep making great videos, guys!

Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 Asus X99-Deluxe | EVGA GTX 980 SC | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Platinum Series 760 | NZXT H440 White | Shimian 27" 2560x1440 | Ducky 9087 TKL | Logitech G9x | Audio-Technica ATH-M50 | Schiit Audio Modi DAC & Magni Amp

www.ethangriswold.com

Hi, I'm sort of new to this sort of thing, but I would love to win the rig.

I wish for many more millions to come for you

P.S.

My favourite food is Mac & Cheese

I found linustechtips when I wanted to learn more about computers. Your videos are the best out of all that I watched. Love the build guides!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!  :)  :P  :lol: