1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Started watching the channel knowing nothing about computers, and now have the confidence to build my own. Maybe I won't have to, though? c:

wow congrats man i been watching for like a year now and love your stuff :) , ps my fav food is pizza xD

Congrats on the subs. I really enjoy the honesty of this channel. 

you guys are some of my top 5 go to people to watch videos when I'm board so from one Canadian to anther you are the best

Congrats on 1 million subs the whole LMG crew! I've been watching for a year now. I love the professionalism, and the shenanigans that is put on the channels. Techquickie always taught me some new stuff when I was new to the PCMasterrace. Praise GabeN!

Woo! Thanks so much linus, never really hang around here but i love the videos so much!

Wow.. Watched LTT and NXIC for a VERY long time now.. weird how so much has changed from videos in a car park to an entire studio and company... You're a great inspiration Linus and all the LMG crew

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

HiI love the PC build series and i found linusTechTips when i was doing research on how to build a PC because I had planned to build my first computer

I love mexican food!! (cause I am mexican lol) and i love the last WAN show when they had the growl competition. and I love Linus Tech Tips cause its badass and i totally relate to all the things they talk about and that I feel we are all friends and in the same level. All the peeps here in the forum have been very helpful in all of our questions and doubts, and its all because LTT brought us all together. Thanks LTT and members of the forum :) I finally finished my build with ur help. Now lets get 1,000,000,000 ppl to follow

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I need that pc to play smite, my current pc blows the fan whenever I open two tabs and blue screens when there's 5. Plserino give me luckerino to winerino Pcerino.

Thank you for all your videos and the amazing community you have established!

The majority of the componants in my computer I built last year was influenced by the reviews I watched from this great channel.  So far, you have not dissapointed :)   heres to 1 Mil!  even if I may not win the amazing build,  but a very amazing milestone regardless.   Keep the content coming!  and thank you all for the entertainment and tips!

l have found linus tech tips a great source of information over the last 2 years or so that i have been watching your videos.

I found this community while looking through random tech videos on YouTube. I went from one build video to another and finally subscribed.

Watching these videos is what got me to build my 1st computer!

MB | MSI MPOWER z87  CPU | i7 4770k @4.4 GHz  RAM | Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 1866 MHz  

GPU | EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB SC  PSU | Corsair RM 850  SSD | Kingston Hyper X 3k 120GB  HDD | WD Black 1TB x2

I found this lovely story on a bodybuilding site:

Don't Shave That Hair!!!
I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble ****ting.

No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling. Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with some paper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold.

I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey! This is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-Line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occassionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair and miscellaneous slime, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn baby. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know.

I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry.

Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic ****- molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky ****/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm.

Unfortunately again, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks. As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering ****/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own **** blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks."

Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks. Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.

As if that wasn't enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad. Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends, DON'T SHAVE YOUR ASS-HAIR!

Congrats! I found my way here when researching to build my computer and I'm glad I discovered the forum/videos. They have helped me out so much since then!

thank you for all the guides and unboxing you have done to help us all

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

tbh dont even know if im doing this right.. but here it goes.. i started watching linustechtips when i started high school, so about a year ago, i was interested in computers, hardware and how to build them. This summer in July i finally decided to really build one, so i watched tons and tons of videos on computers, until i found a right build for my budget. I decided to go with your build on the a10 7850k, and im im not dissapointed with it at all with what im doing with it. Well Good Luck!

Linus Tech Tips is 100% by far my favorite technology channel on all of the Youtubez. I'm not just saying this because of this giveaway (because it is a random draw anyways). I found LinusTechTips by just searching around YouTube for product reviews and was immediately hooked on your videos. I have watched every single LinusTechTips video since that day (the same with TechQuickie and ChannelSuperFun). The reasoning for all of this is how honest, interesting, factual, and just down right funny the videos are. I have never watched a YouTube channel who was as honest as you guys when it comes to review while also keeping the videos entertaining and funny. I love the build guides and just the diverse amount of tech you guys review; it keeps me coming back for more. Congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers you guys deserve it more than anyone else on YouTube (imo). Thank you for all of your amazing content throughout the years.

Congrats, I found out your channel from looking up reviews for gaming mouses and your videos helped me decide on what to get.

I just wanted to say that if it wasn't for linustechtips I would have probably never got into PC's quite like the way I have. If I had not been searching around for the worlds most expensive headphone and found your video from ncix tech tips about the hd800, I would not be the tech guy I am today. All of my friends and family come to me anytime they need advice on what tech to buy next, and it is linustechtips that got me interested in the tech world. It was one of your very first build guides that I used to learn how to build a PC. Your video on ram that taught me how to properly use the bios. Your video on application of thermal paste, on and on and on. Now I have gotten to the point where I am learning things myself and building upon the skills you have taught me through every video. I still have a long way to go and am certainly not an expert, but I am making my way there. Also, this might seem a bit odd, but watching Linus's videos over the years and seeing how far he has come has been inspiration for my self. I was never particularly confident and seeing Linus who is a small nerdy guy, like myself, do so well and speak so well in the videos has inspired me to break out of my shell and have more confidence, especially seeing how far he has come from his original videos to now. I would like to personally thank Linus, Slick and the rest of linustechtips crew for all the videos they have made over the past 3 years that I have been subscribed. They have helped me in ways far more than you could have imagined.

I found Linus Tech Tips in midish 2012. I didn't know a whole lot about computers then but I sure do now. Thanks for all of the great content and I will be happy to see what you make in the future.