1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers.  Your videos were by far the biggest help to me when I built my very first PC.  Thank you for all the help you give in your videos, keep up the awesome content.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers.  Your youtube channel is what first gave me the confidence to open up my run of the mill pc that I purchased from Best Buy, and turn it into a modestly respectable gaming machine.  I'm sure that your youtube channel will continue to serve as a valuable resource for years to come.

Thank you so much for what you guys do! You guys put a huge smile on my face everytime i have finished watching one of your videos. Everyday i look forward to coming home and seeing what the video for the day is. Congrats on 1 million subscribers you guys definitely deserve it! Here's to 2 million.  Hope i win the giveaway!

Well I had to make an account b/c this giveaway is just waaay to awesome to miss :3

Btw they say they'll contact us through the forum, will we also get an email?

Big fan of your guys's channel.  Been watching now for almost a year.  I love love love the wan show.  When i'm at work on Friday nights it helps me get through my boring day in a datacenter.  Looking forward to seeing your whole room water cooling setup. As a big water cooling fan I can't wait to see this.  

/cheers on a million and here's to another million more!

I would kill for you guys to try doing a review of some video equipment or a kind of set up tour-esque video. Anyway, congrats on a million, it's one hell of a milestone!

I found LinusTechTips on the PCMasterRace subreddit, I had seen some of the videos before, but never really subscribed. I am glad I did now. I finally made an account here too! The next piece of hardware that I would like you guys to review is the R9 295.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! I found you while looking for a good build guide for a computer under $2000. Then, I watched some other content and I was hooked. Thank you guys for all you do.

Some  time ago, I watched several youtube videos, at the time when I was learning about Water cooling, that is how I found about Linustech channel, and subscribed.

First off, congratulations! You guys are truly awesome for what you do.

I think I found out about your channel through a build guide. I had already built one computer and was itching to do another, which I waited several months to do but it did get done with parts chosen based on your reviews ;)

Anyways, I remember looking up crazy build guides, budget build guides, gaming ones, but the one I remember seeing is when the host began talking about 'no static work zones' and someone proceeded to throw a cat at him. That's how I found out about Linus, and that was a major part of what kept my attention to the channel.

My favorite videos are still the build guides. Unboxings are cool, benchmarks are cool, but seeing it all come together is something else entirely. Maybe because I love building computers myself. There's a feeling of excitement when you sort everything out and try to get it all working and the relief and sense of accomplishment when it all works that I feel is well conveyed through the build logs.

Fun fact, I've logged into the forums here and there since I joined to get some info on things, and it's all been helpful, but I never noticed the messages I had from a user, "Stream" who I assume is Luke. The messages are about a live stream he was doing back in March and they concern the fact that my name had been drawn to win a game. So, uh, Luke. Natural Selection 2. Still got that game code, hit me up xD.

So yea. You guys are great. Congrats again. Take it easy and keep on doing what you're doing. You're all great :)

-gibby

Thank you, Linus and the Tech Crew, for all the amazing content over the while. Heres to another million.

I found LTT when I was a young lad new to the Tech community. I was browsing the tube referred to specifically as you, searching for a review on gaming mice. I stumbled upon one of your earlier ncix style videos and saw another in the suggested videos. 8 videos later i subbed. Best decision ever!!!!!!! :D  

I first ran into Linustechtips when I was checking out some water cooling and found the water cooling guide.Then I looked at the YouTube channel because I liked the video so much, since then I've been watching it a lot. I'd like to see an overview or review of the new apple products, and samsungs.

Such hype much wow.

Congratulations! :D I found you guys from a friend who showed me the former MIA Corsair RGB keyboard. Ever since I have watched every video and I have loved them all. ROAD TO 2 MILLION!!!

I really want that custom pc just because you guys are going to sign it. I would definitly buy that case lol. Contest Entry Implied.

This forum i feel is one of the best in the way of technolgy and Linus your vidoes have been very helpful and entertaining thanking you for all u have done  for thge tech  comunity keep making videos and and have good luck with the future

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much ~~

I found Linus through Austin Evan's channel while looking at his ouya review. I don't quite remember the first video I watched, but I do remember what the channel did for me. Linus media group has single-handedly opened my eyes to the tech community. Prior to watching your content, I was just an average gamer that knew a thing or two about PCs. You guys really changed my view on things. Thanks for the giveaway and I wish everyone good luck.

i love the case and video cards reviews. thanks for the videos and good luck to ever one who is trying to win the prizes.

I first stumbled on to Linustechtips when i was thinking of buing a wireless mouse a couple of years ago. This is the one: http://youtu.be/wAJ5tkSkMrg

Big gratz to 1 million subs

Now I just need to be more active and spend time here on the forums too and not only watching the youtube videos.

Been following the channel almost from the start and i've always enjoyed your work. Keep it up. :)

Congrats for the 1 million suscribers.My favorite series is As Fast As Possible, I love the informative stuff and the way you guys do your videos.Watching your videos are so influential in my life that I decided I want to study something related to tecnologies, because I would love to have the knowledge of those kind of things to help people or making something new capable of changin the world in different ways, and your videos are a way to get some of that knowledge or at least get me more involved in that world, obiously I also watch your videos because of the gaming stuff, basically because I'm a gamer.And finally I'm going to say sorry for my english beacause I'm 16 year old chilean guy, and to Linus and the tech tips group: keep up the good work!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

so confused

Linus is beautiful and lets me school my friends with computer and tech knowledge. Rock on.

You are one of the reasons I am proud to be a Canadian PC enthusiast! I've been watching for about a year and half at this point, and I've learned loads of things. Cheers, and I like forward to your future milestones!