1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys make my day way better everyday with your videos and I am thankful for that from the bottom of my heart.

I love you guys!  You are the the first tech youtuber i've ever watched. I remember watching your NCIX watercooling guide and PC build guide back in 2012 when i built my first PC. Been watching ever since.

Hope you guys can keep expanding, until you become a multinational corp. and can fuck us all in the ass, or maybe stop expanding a little bit earlier... :P

Congrats on 1Mil subscribers!  

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

I first watched linus when i was watching some pc reviews, cool thing 1 mil subs :D like ur blond hair.

linus has 5 letters

million has 7 letters

7 - 5 = 2

linus has 1 million

1 + 2 = 3

a triangle has 3 corners.

Linus illuminati confirmed.

I love this forum so much!

Thanks to everyone here who has helped me through my computer conundrums and thanks to Linus and the guys for making it possible!

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.8Ghz, MoBoROG Maximus VI Formula, Graphics Cards: Dual MSI 4GB@8.5GHz Nvidia GTX 770@1.3GHz , Memory16GB Kingston HyperX @2.4Ghz Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, Storage: RAID 0: Seagate Barracuta x2 4TB, PSU: Corsair GS 800, Cooler: Corsair H100i, Case: Antec P280 Peripherals: Triple ASUS VH238H 1080p monitors (5760x1080p), Razer Mamba, Razer Black Widow Ultimate, Razer Orbweaver, Steelseries H Wireless
Laptop: ASUS G750JW: CPUQuad-Core i7 4th Gen @3.4Ghz, Memory12GB memory, Storage: 1.5TB Hard Drive (1TB + 500GB), GPU: GTX 765m 2GB-GDDR5

I mainly came for the computer related videos but I tend to watch all of them now. I also enjoy the humor!

I love Linus Tech Tips! I found LTT when drooling over the Razer Blade and was hooked on your personality and the amazing knowledge I gained. I'm new to PCs.. Trying to save enough to actually build a rig. But everyday I check your channel and jot down notes about the products you review that interest me! You deserve your 1M and even more! Thank you!

I found out about your channel in the 9th grade when my teacher showed us your video of the ultimate water cooled build. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. It inspired me to build mey own pc and look into getting a job in the computer technology field. I love your show and I hope he continues long into the future!

I subscribed to LinusTechTips back when one of the tech channels I watched was doing a giveaway collaboration; I had seen LinusTechTips before (the channel that is), but didn't really watch their videos...that giveaway changed everything!  Now I have been a LinusTechTips fan for quite some time and not only enjoy their videos but also enjoy the WAN show.  Great work guys on reaching 1,000,000!!  Here's to a million more and more and more!

Well done, Linus and the group (slick is still my fav) and i'm happy that not just your group did a good job, but the whole community as well, for supporting you guys doing your great thing. We did this a team. [insert more emotional and encouraging stuff here].

Anyways, here's my reaction over the custom PC:

NUyttbn.gif

YESS! I love watching your reviews on all the products, usually the computer related ones :D

I found your videos when looking for cases for my next build. I still feel your case review videos are the strongest content you do. You show me what I want to know and tell me what I need to know before I buy a case. 

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! Been watching since I built my first PC 4 years ago. Definitely would like to see a retro unboxing outside and with blonde hair. Wish you all the luck in the future and thanks for being a big part of the enthusiast PC community.

Years ago I was apart of my high school's computer administration team... (which was mainly a group of kids fixing and 'Frankenstein-ing' old computers to prevent the from being throwing out, due to school budgetary problems).

It had been almost a decade since I worked on computers when it came time to build one for myself... so many things had changed... (SATA? RAM has Clock Speeds? Over Clocking? ...) I obviously had a lot of research to do before I started my build.

That's when I came to Linus tech tips. What started of as a build guide search and a Asus ROG Formula review turned into a a fully dedicated daily viewership. I've come to rely on on your productions to keep me up-to-speed with the latest Tech News, I value and make most of my decisions off your reviews and input.

I'm not a 'community' / forum person normally, but that may just need to change. As a frequent lurker... I can say the community here is top-notch, respectful, and truly something special. It is definitely representative of the amazing, down-to-earth, lovable content produced my Linus Media Group.

To the future,

The Opportunist.

pretty bad quality picture of me and Linus at PAX

4M3SpTG.jpg

My Rig: 4770k, MSI z87 g45 gaming mobo, 16 GB of corsair vengeance pro 2133mhz, Gtx 780 direct cu ii, H100i, Ax 850, samsung 840 pro 250gb and a few random HD's

Before subsribing to your channel, whenever i searched information about products, i was never disapointed with your help. Then i eded up watching every video you guys make, to see your work expand. Watching you succeed is very satysfing.

linus, i think you have probably the best tech chanel in all youtube!  i started to see your videos and reviews like 6-7 years ago and its been an awesome experience, you realy make the most honest reviews and i realy apreciate it. 

i also think you have the best job in the world!!! 

I found your channel while looking into pc components for my build. Keep up the good work.