1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus thank you for all the hard work you have put in to keep bored teenagers like me entertained with the latest and greatest stuff. I first found your channel when I decided to research what it would take to build a PC. Sadly I have not yet reached the point to purchase everything I would need to do so, but thanks to you I am confident that I can undertake the project of building one by my self. So congrats on one million and I can't wait for what's to come.

I am so glad you have made this video it's so funny to see how you were back 4 - 5 years ago and how much you have grown, as to what i like about your guys channels, i would have to say that my favorite thing is the WAN show and Tech quickies because they are so informative and i feel as if on the wan show everyone who watches gets to see the real Linus and Slick instead of a scripted version of them. I enjoy the Tech quickies because they are very informative especially when my parents or friends bug me about something i can easily send them one of those videos and they will easily be able to understand what is said instead of me trying to teach them. Even though i have not seen your channel for the whole 5 years. I'm glad i joined when i did, good luck Linus and the rest and i hope you guys become the best tech channel out there. (If you aren't already!)

"A very inspirational quote"

I would like to win the custom PC Built by Linus. I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for a product review, and I liked the way you delivered it so I decided to subscribe. My favorite series are product review and I don't have a product in mind that I want you to review, but I did buy some stuff because you gave it such a good review and it was worth the money.  :D  :D  :D 

First of all SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!

Im from Argentina. 

I choose to watch your videos intead of watching spanish ones!

I love all about the channel! Thank you keep me updated!

well i first heard about linus though a friend been a fan ever since.. what id like to see well the new asus  Z10PE-D8 WS tested with other a 4 way sli mid card range video card compared to one top card also workstation cards in it as well :) best video style right from the work bench style 

BUILD VIDEOS! But also Linus Blunt reviews on new "it tech" take that suckas!!!!

I've been watching them since 5-600k viewers.  ^_^  I think its awesome how Linus and Co. got to 1 million subscribers.  :D Also my favorite food is Subway because i can have tasty Gigabytes.   B)

uhm,.. i dont really remember how i discover your channel,... btw Congrats and Keep Up !  :D  :D

I stumbled across one of your videos while on Reddit, and I wound up watching about 100 that day. Thanks so much for making videos!

Hello!
The video that got me into linus tech tips is the video about the fact that motherboards dosent affect performance. i try and watch ever video after that. I might not frequent the forums, but i love your videos.

Please do a review of Steam game streaming performance on a Surface pro 3 and/or ultra book with just the integrated graphics.

I remember I found this channel while building my first PC, stayed since :) Congrats to everyone at Linus Media Group

truly nice to see LMG grow :)

im hoping to see more vlog videos in the future!

First off, congratulations on reaching the 1 million mark. I wouldn't have any clue how to even start climbing the charts like you have.

I found your channel about a year or so ago when I was shopping for a new rig, the one that I had at the time was almost 8 years old and built like a tank but it was finally running out of gas. I started watching case unboxings and build guides and started to realized that there were so many different choices out there that there was no best option, but rather, what was the best fit for me, my personality, and my ogre hands. So thank you for getting the point in my skull that I just needed to do what was right for me and not what everyone else at the time thought was "best."

p.s. every time I watch a video from you guys my wife hides the credit card...

p.p.s. poor Luke, he's taken so many shots in the pills that it hurts to see it happen.

Life after caffeine... wait there's life after caffeine?

I found your videos by the youtube recommendation.

Keep making the great videos!

congrats to you and your team on a million subscribers. here's to a million more!

Woop woop! Love all your videos and it would be cool to see a full video of the Enthoo Luxe.

I found linustechtips when i started researching to build my first pc!

Cpu i5 3570k Psu Ace 800 watt (some crap off brand) Gpu Gigabyte Windforce 660ti Ram kingston hyperx genesis 8gb ddr3-1600mhz

Case thermaltake ms i commander                         Thats My Pc!