1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Endless congratulations on 1 million subs, Linus! I've been kind of on the sidelines with regard to watching your videos for quite some time now. I've come across your content here and there since I first started getting more interested in the hardware behind my gaming rigs -- back when you were still with NCIX. Whenever I would come across one of your videos, I always appreciated your unique style and professionalism.

I fell out of the picture for a little while before being re-introduced to you through /r/PCMasterRace and was blown away to see that you had moved on from NCIX to create your own brand. Well done, man. You deserve it. Thanks for all the great content, journalistic and technological professionalism, and I'm looking forward to all your content in the future!

I actually found your youtube channel not too long ago and while I don't have the classic "I've been a supporter since your first day"-story, I subbed to you right after the first video. The genuine excitement you present hardware with is contagious and you still manage to be honest and concise in your reviews.

Congratulations, you deserve it!

I love Linus Media Group. You've inspired me not to only start building pc's, but to also make my life better by getting up to date in all new tech. You've helped me get through tough times when people would make fun of me for being a "tech geek", but you know what. I'm proud about it. And thanks to you and the team for making me feel better about myself.  :)

<3 

Honestly your channel is what got me so interested in building pc's and i am so grateful!

Thank you guys for the helping me and many others to get useful and interesting PC hardware news and reviews.

Its been a hell of a ride so far. 

Congrats on the 1M!

So I just want to start with CONGRATULATIONS LINUS AND THE MEMBERS OF THE COMPANY ON 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! I found L.T.T. from watching Linus hosting NCIX back in the day... #Socks&Sandles #TrendStarter My two favorite series that I really enjoy are "Quick as Possible" and "Handy Tech Under 100". Products that I'd love to see are PCI expansion cards like duel ethernet, sounds, sata, m.2, etc...) I like Potatoes and Bananas :3

but really tho, you should get a socks/sandal Sponsor.   

For more than 3 years from now I've been watching Linus videos every single day. I even watch some of them several times!  :) I know that this is just the beggining of it! In some time we will be celebrating the 2 million subscribers and so on. Wish you guys the best. And as always we will be supporting you. Keep doing it the way you've been doint it because that makes you who you guys are. 

you guys do great videos and I enjoy the effort you put into the videos

keep it up :)

I found LinusTechTips probably threeyears ago, and you guys guided me through the build on my very first pc! I really enjoy seeing your sponsored build videos! 

First time I visited the forums was when my friend recommended me to build my own computer but I didnt know anything on computer back then. I was digging around looking at forums such as toms and this one. Finally I decided to build my first ever gaming rig with the help of people from this forum! I almost broke a pin putting on the CPU (Thank god Linus has a video on how to fix that if it happened) :D Anyways just really thankful for people giving back to others and helping newbies like moi. Last but not least I would like to thank User "Hoppa" for posting his first ever Tech Tip video by him for NCIX. Anyways just a thank you to all and Linus for the help and entertainment! Psst here's the video if you want to go back to the stone ages but be aware of 240P :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhA0X6_z3lY

Thank you guys so much for the amazing videos that you do. Congratulations on the one million subscribers, you really deserve it (:

I remember the time when Linus split from NCIX. I was concerned that would be the end of the videos I enjoyed. I'm glad he and his crew succeeded.

Fingers crossed for the gaming rig!

I remember first seeing one of your videos when looking how to build a computer

also

I like weird music that no one knows it exists

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

congrats on one million subscribers! 

i'd love to see more builds on the channel. 

mac and cheese,blue, ferrari, piano. 

wogga woogaaaa

Been watching you since your AR Drone videos! Congrats on 1 million subscribers - such a great milestone to reach, and I can only hope that someday you'll hit 2,000,000

I found out about you a year ago when I looked up "how to install a liquid cooling block on a gpu" on YouTube and your video was the first that popped up. Later I went to a friends house and asked him, "Hey what are you watching?" He was watching one of the earlier build guides. I recognized you from the first video I watched earlier, and thought that you really knew your stuff. Now me, and all of my friends are subscribed and watch all your videos, and the wan show. Thank you for encouraging me, and my friends to build our own computers. It's always good to see a local Vancouverite do something amazing.

To be honest I have not been a follower of linus tech tips for so long. I discovered linus because I was going to build a gaming pc for the first time, and I was a noob who did not know shit about computers. And all I have learned and know about computers is because of linus tech tips and linus on NCIX. 

thank you linus!  :rolleyes: sorry for bad english

It's about time! You're basically the reference model for any interesting tech channel!

Ponies! ... I love linustechtips and so do my friends. I found linus when I was youtubeing on NCIX and I seen this small man #4k problems and he looked funny so I watched that video and loved it.  I looked for another video with linus in it and when I found another video with him I watched all the internet with linus in it :l wait what? after hours of videos I found out he had a channel and i was like No way! like jimmies is better but I was like Nop in my house. after I found waldo A God DAm year later! I have seen well over 9,000 videos with  linusdecktips I told my friends and they loved it to *whispers* especially supperfunthingy. anyways I would love to have all my tech signed by the whole team of linustecktips in the most Disgusting color (or colour, For Canada! and puttingthingweartheyshouldbe) that was a forget about it joke)))))))))))))))))))l)))))))  you can can write so people are like "oh god, what in lambo is that" and I would be like IN  YOU FACE NERDDDD thats linusDecktips and you be get a tweet 3 sec later. btw I should  get my homework done but nop im gr12 so im a boss. 

IN ENGLISH(somewhat)

-I would love to see the Bequiet's new case :D and other stuff

I love linustechtips and so do my friends. I found linus when I was youtubeing on NCIX and I seen linus and he looked funny so I watched that video and loved it.  I looked for another video with linus in it and when I found another video with him I watched all his video I could, after hours of videos I found out he had a channel and i was like No wayI so I subscribe and I now and forever be a daily video subscriber. thx you for reading and Im sorry I had free time^ 

#linushasainvisidleLamborghini

post-99375-0-44258900-1410473388.jpg

Congratulations on the milestone!

I truly enjoy watching your content, they're always informative and helpful.

Linustechtips is my number one resorce for any information on pc hardware. It is also my number one resorce for entertainment that tyipically deals with pc hardware! Love you guys. xxooxox

~We roll at advantage, and do double damage.

I want the pc made by linus. My favorite food is kimchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I found linus tech tips because of the build guides. And I am so happy that I found it.

Your linustechtips channel, for me, was one of those "how in the hell have I never heard of this???!???1?!1??7" moments for me. You're definitely an icon in the PC enthusiast community. I'll see you when you hit 2 million subs! ;)