1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

YEAHHH!!! Congratulations linus and the team!!!! I love the channel and i hope you keep growing and growing up. Thank you for all and the best of good lucks!!

I found your channel when i make my first build, back in 2009, and i've been following since then.

I really like the wan show. Can't see the live stream but i never miss the archive.

Greetings from Argentina (sorry if I made any error in my writing :P)

First, I would like to thank not only Linus but the whole group!

I am not an old subscriber of your channel, in fact I think i've been subscribed to LinusTechTips for less than a year and what I really like in your videos is quality and the information given without being serious and boring!

Thanks for helping me buy the first gaming mouse. Thanks for helping me buy the first good monitor. Thanks for everything! :D

Verificando, aguarde...

Great job on all you've done so far. Been watching your videos for a long time and learnt a lot.

Amazing giveaway!

Thank you for being awesome Linus, without you I wouldn't have even considered building a PC by myself :)

Out of the multitude of video-makers about tech - Linus Media Group is probably the only one I watch consistently and from start to finish :)

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

I found the channel back at 2011, cause I started thinking about building my own gaming rig and my friend told me about this guy called "Linus" and I found the channel and I have stuck on since. allthough I like the unboxings the most I watch all the videos cause theyre all awesome. congrats with the 1 million subscribers and thanks for the awesome videos (fun fact 1 mil. is like 20%-16% of the total population of denmark)

-Alexander

sorry for my bad english im a Dane :D

I love you guys. Thanks you so much for all the content you create which I enjoy for years now, KEEP IT UP GUYS!

BTW I was in Vancouver about a month ago, and thought about coming visit but It didn't work out at the end :(

Next time... Maybe I'm from Israel but my Canadian citizenship is just waiting for me to use its potential and move to Canada

God dam, this is so amazing. Congratulations linus you have by far been the highlight of my subscription feed. I cant believe how far you have come, creating a fully fledged business with employees. I wish to enjoy watching all of your videos in the future :) 

A subscriber.

i like the change you guys made last year or so, many things have changed alot but there are 2 (or actualy 3) things that changed just once

1. the intro/outro music (somewherein 2012 or so)

2. linus     (became more professional over the years)

thanks a lot linus for teaching me how to build a pc and for the many unboxings/overviews

I cant thank this forum or the channel more!  My twitch stream is starting to take off a bit and I could not have done it without the build guides and the channel and all the troubleshooting help on forum when I had a DOA HDD for my first build!  TY TY TY 

For the give away. I really don't mind what you give me (if i win of course)but if i really had to choose, i would go for the surface pro :) I found Linus tech while browsing for tech reviews a year or so ago and it's been one of my most visited channels ever since.

The videos i prefer from you guys are definitely the build guides, as they offer the most detailed and accurate way of building a truly custom pc. I just want to thank you all for your great channel (and the really really bad jokes lol)

Best of luck to you Linus and co.

Hey Linus.

I would be happy, if i would like win anything in my life.

I really love all your videos, and watch them all. However i still miss the unboxing videos and first impressions, as i thought they were very good. 

I found your channel through MKBHD, in a video about PAX, where you were with him. I thought -  man this guy looks like a cool guy. And since then, i haven't missed a video since.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Congrats Linus! The surface pro 3 would be helpful for my uni studies :)

Well congratulations guys, the more you have the faster you grow so you'll hit 2 million in no time. 

WAN show is the best because reasons... and also casual.  :D

Best forum I found so far so you have that also.

And as for the giveaway...

zoidberg-72.gif

one can only hope

1 Million scrubscribers! Congratz!

OpieOP

Linus media group,

I just want to thank you all for the great videos.

I have been coping with severe depression for the last couple of months now and your videos really pulled me through it. I have watched every video since i found out about your channel. Technology is something that i love and to me personally your channel is the best (except for the bad puns, im looking at you linus.)

I just wanted to thank you for that.

Greetings from the netherlands!

David Stekelenburg

Started watching LTT back when it was still at NCIX. I kinda liked the old style better, cause you always knew there would be some funny / random thing in the vid :)

I first found linus lookinf for gPU benchmarks and reviews. Now look how he has grown. 
All popular n stuffs. Great job guys, Keep on keeping on!!

Thanks Linus and group for all the great content. About to build my second PC :)

I first heard of you when i decided to build my own computer. I called my local computer store (the stores name is webhallen) and asked if they had any tips on building a computer, the telephone operator proceded to give me a link to one of your computer build guides(which was very informative and helpful) to my email. i then watched the video and sat down thought about all the steps and then watched it again a few times to be sure i had gotten it right. and now nearly 6-7 months later i have finally started building it the build is going on nicely but its alot harder than i expected. And all i have to say is thank you even though i havent been a subscriber/follower for very long your videos have gotten me an insight to the  tech world i wouldnt have gotten otherwise. 

sincerely Måns Karlsson (weird swedish name)

Congratulations Linus!

My first time of seeing one of your videos is that review about the Razer Ouroboros. My first impression about you is "does this dude know what's he's talking about?"(since I don't have any knowledge regarding PC hardwares and peripherals AT ALL) but as I browse your videos it made me strive to learn more about my growing passion regarding to technology, specifically PC-related stuff.

You actually became one of my inspirations today to do good in what I do because even before you posted this video, watching "How I Became: LinusTechTips" made me become connected to you even though I'm halfway around the world.

You may not read this post(although I know you might read this during your free time or during the giveaway date(hopefully)) but still I thank you for your effort and also to Luke, Taran, Nick, Edzel and Brandon. Hopefully I can support you guys by being a gold contributor by the end of the year and I really love the Resolution is Just a Number and Brofist T-shirt! Keep up the good work.  :) 

EUhaUuN.gif

Image taken from Linus Meme Thread
"Do as I say, not as I do"

-Linus

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Well done on the one million! and good luck for the future.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"