1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

YAY! LTT is the best. Since i found this channel/community I've watched all the videos released. Even tried watchin all the older ones, that was a lost battle because there are SO MANY!

You guys are highly productive, highly creative and highly lovable (LTT is life, LTT is love) so this milestone is very well deserved, not only for the talent but also for the hard work all of you put in.

Just wish Linus and Luke would sleep a little more

Watching your vids has always invokes mixed reactions in me 
"So THAT is how it actually works!" 
"Dude did you know this feature?"
"Damn! I'm so freakin jealous of them!" :D 

Thanks Linus! 

thank you Linus for the awesome giveaways you and your group make

i really love the build guide videos and all the crazy parts in it also your jokes are really funny seriously :) (not a complement or to make you choose me to win)

I love the tech videos. They are informational and funny and i always liked watching reviews on tech especially because i don't have the money to get them my self I'm not actually sure what it is exactingly i like about reviews about tech stuff i guess its just I'm really into computers and i hope to someday have my own reviews and do what Linus and his guys do.

I've been watching your videos now like for a year or even a bit more, i know its meaningless when just one person tells you that you stood out(by my opinion) of all of the other channels by your own way of presenting, but im supporting you by only watching, sadly im not able to contribute to you because i live in a country that economically isnt very stable just yet, but if you keep this going i surely will support :D

Greetings from Finland, and thank you for the videos and awesome community!!

Found this channel by accident, but love the way you guys insert humor into sometimes dull videos (simply because of the nature of the object being discussed).

That said I'd love to see you guys do a review of the Asus ROG Mars gtx760!

You guys really have helped me learn so much about computers that I didn't even know about before, without you guys I'd probably be using something absolutely terrible so thanks for that!

And good luck to everyone in the community on the giveaway!

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was thinking i wanted to build a PC. I had no money to buy the Parts :/ but still i enjoyed your videos. Its soo Freakin Awesome Keep it up!

My first Linus video was "Rechargeable Battery Care" - As Fast As Possible.  From there I watched a few more As Fast As Possible videos.  Came back a few monthes latter to get a refresser on the batteries and one of the YouTube side bar things was this oil cooled computer.  That video caused me to watch more of your stuff and ultimately subscribe. 

So, you can thank that fish tank of a computer for my subscription.  May it rest in piece.

Linus, I remember 4 years or so ago when I first started to get into pc hardware, I was able to learn so much just by watching your videos. Thanks for the continued effort and congratulations on 1 million subs, you earned it a while ago.

Always loved the unboxing/review videos. Congrats on 1 million subs ! :D

I'm glad for your success :) I like the quality of the videos, and I like how you give your HONEST opinion about products that you review.

I found the site randomly through a YouTube video review. And I subscribed immediately :)

Cheers and good luck to all

I have been watching you guys since you were making videos in your garage, I personally think you have the coolest and the geekiest team. WAN Show is amazing, I like your style of making videos and it only gets better.

I am very thankful for the 'Techquicke' channel and would like to see more of it.

I also like to see more of mods, projects and tweaking videos on your main channel.

I am also waiting for daily news format video on your channel, I know you are busy, I just wish you can get around to do that.

Where is Luke's Gaming channel ?

Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Terren, Nick, David 

I Wish you guys all the best and I hope linusmediagroup keeps growing

Congrats Linus!! I have been watching almost every video for a little over a year now. I can't wait to see where all of your channels go! :)

Guys keep doing what you'r doing its great!

You guys made me love computers and know as much as i do today about them :D

It was a great pleasure watching you Linus and the rest of the group. I have been a viewer since 2010 and i enjoyed every video so far. Keep up good work and congratulation on reaching 1 million subs on YT.

I haven't been here for the longest time but I love this channel and forum; I watched a podcast not related to the WAN show with you in it, and you were talking about how you developed an awesome community on youtube and on the forums and to be honest, i'm surprised. To sum it up my favorite thing about linustechtips is the community and how awesome and mature it is here. I'm not the most grammatically fluent but I hope my message got through to some of you. like it or not it's on the thread for all to enjoy. have a smiley  :)

Just wanted to say thanks Linus for years of amazing (and educational) videos, I'm very excited to see what the future brings for Linus Media group!

I started watching Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for parts for a new rig - especially when deciding whether to get the NH-D14 or not (I did, and I haven't regretted my decision). As of yet, I haven't found a video on LTT that I haven't enjoyed, and I appreciate the lengths that Linus and his crew go to in order to remain as unbiased as possible - even when reviewing the products of sponsors (I think it's probably harder being a sponsor than not, half the time).

I haven't engaged with the LTT forums as of yet due to not having my own queries at the moment (I have a bit of time before my system needs an overhaul, but I know that the LGA 750 socket and DDR2 paraphernalia will be the first to go), and not wanting to give sub-optimal advice, but I use the answers given by this wonderful community to help my local community with their tech queries. Following the old internet creed: "lerk moar".

Congrats on the 1 million subs; frankly I am surprised that this didn't happen sooner.

It feels like it was just yesterday that I had watched Linus for the first time. I can't remember specifically what happened but I'm sure it was at ncix, there was a sale and Linus was going through what they had. I thought, "What is that, what is he talking about and what a nerd". And then the mineral oil pc video(Thinking the same thing as before). Then I went downhill from there finding Logan & the Tek guys and the mighty Paul with his build a PC video. After finding the holy trinity my nerd level grew 10.37%. So I thank you good sirs at LMG. Let's us pray for a million more! Peace be with you GabeN's disciple and your minions. Glorious Firetruck. Oh and wheres the Lambo giveaway??