1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus, sometimes you really make my day. And not just you, but you have led me to other tech channels too (Big linus...), and YOU led me to great hobby, what really does make me happy. If linustechtips would to exist, world would be sadder place... Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've earned your subs.

Congratulations on your milestone, I found you guys when I was searching for reviews of some Razer products. Although i didn't subscribe immediately, weeks later I kept asking myself "what was that channel that I had watched that was both entertaining and informative?". So i kept on searching and found you guys again. I really love your reviews, build a PC and of course The WAN show series and hope to see more of that.  :D

Thanks for all the daily videos, both entertaining and informative :)
Not a huge pc geek, since I just have a netbook, but your content never fails to interest me. Great job, guys! <3
And also thank you for the giveaway, it's a small chance always, but at least it let's us (or at least me) dream about a shiny new rig or a Tablet-Laptop-computer type thing. whatever.

Hello Linus or whoever is reading this message!

My english is not great but i hope its good enough. I just want to thank you Linus and the other guys behind the scenes for the help you have given to me and for many other guys by making these build videos. The WAN shows are awesome!. I found your channel maybe a year ago when i was planning to build my own computer your videos helped me out in building and choosing the components! 

Keep it going!!

Greetings from Finland! 

Thanks for the awesome vids! The daily upload schedule is actually a big reason of why I first started watching LTT...I was always having to find something to watch while eating breakfast, so finding someone who ALWAYS has a new video each day is wonderful.

Of course, now I don't think I could stop watching if I wanted to...

Only know Linus Tech Tips because of my boyfriend! But he seems to like it! So thumbs up!

First let me congratulate you for 1 MILLION subscribers!

As I stated on the video, you have inspired me to try to follow in your footsteps with tech reviews. I haven't made any reviews yet and plan to start with the hardware I currently own and then edit on my Macbook Air until I have a following to get better software. Thank you for the inspiration and help your team has given on many of the products I know own. I am looking forward to watching more and more excellent videos from your group and perhaps maybe one day being the 8th member to your team! Semper Fi!

-James

Wow. I kind of miss those parking lot MB unboxings

Congratulation, wish you many more subs. Keep making great videos!

Really nice !

I love all of your videos

Keep up the good work 

:D

Congratulations on reaching this milestone! I've been following you guys for some time and I never miss a video :P Thanks!

OOOOHHH shit yeah! 4urGYeC.gif

I found this channel about 2 years ago when I was learning how the heck to build a pc - result: Success!

Yes. I found LinusTechTips about 1,5 years ago. Im was searching for Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2 video, and i found Linus's one. I loved those videos. And HOLY MOLY! PERHANA! 1 Million subs! Congrats! I love your videos.

Best Regards from Finland

I found LinusTechTips because I was looking for reviews on the Razer blade laptop (the old one) and instead of getting a gaming laptop this channel then convinced me to build myself a real computer, best laptop review ever ;)

Thank you for helping us all out with tech stuff and congrats on the 1 million subscribers. I hope that you would continue posting more awesome videos and I hope I win that sweet gaming rig! :)