1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Keep doing intertaining and funny content.I was loking for graphics cards review and that kind of stuff and then i got addicted to the channel content because i´ve seen other channels but they really didnt explain things through , but the real big deal for me was when i found teckquickie, oh man, that channel was what i was looking for for a long time, instead of foruns filled with wrong ideas, that was definitely a Huge Help. 

Ever since my friend recommended me to watch this channel I can't stop its like a new addiction I have to tech. This channel has also shown me many of the other awesome tech channels out like austin evans. Linus thank you for making great videos for everyone to enjoy and I always look foward to watching them Thank You.

I'd really like to get the surface but I wouldn't mind a new PC either ;)

I found the channel about three years ago when I built my first computer. Since then I've watched almost all of your videos. I really love the WAN show since I can't watch it live due to time delay and working hours. (Europe)

I'm really looking forward to your review of the new Moto X and the Moto 360.

oh and of course the most important part: a good Dürüm is still the best thing in the world ;)

Love you guys, you are one of my favourite channels, i watch all of your videos as soon as they come out! :D I really hope you're only going to get bigger :) Gratz on the 1.000.000 sub mark BTW ! ;D

post-92494-0-78809400-1410442250.jpeg

great content, great channel congratulations ;)

wish you reach 2 mio subs soon 

I first saw your channel in February 2013 at around 4am while I was browsing youtube for GPU reviews and just sticked with your channel from then. Keep up the good work  :D

Congrats on the milestone guys, you deserve it! You guys make some of the highest quality content out there. I would like to see some more not-necessarily-tech-related reviews (i.e. the electric skateboard). Keep up the good work guys :)  

thanks Linus (media group).

How did I find Linus tech tips?

Easy, the internet.

Product to review?

As trolly as this may sound I want you to review a macbook

Favorite food?

Macarona bashamel (Egyptian food)

Criteria for buying a car because why not?

1.compact

2.powerful

3.doesnt uses soft plastics instead of the cheap stuff

4.handles well

5.good modding community

6.good on gas

Just noticed that I pretty much excluded every american car except maybe the ford fiesta st

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

While I may not be an active member on these forums, and I am only commenting on it for eligibility, I have to say thank you. For a few years I have wanted to build my own computer and I look forward to every video you guys put out. I'm an avid viewer of LinusTechTips and TechQuickie. I always make sure to check if the case I'm looking at has been reviewed by you and I look forward for the years to come. I would like to dearly thank you.

nobody will see this but CONGRATS CRAIG

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

found LTT because i was looking for a anti ghosting key board on google, got to some random fourm(not this one) someone link one of your mech keyboard video. looked at some of the other stuff you had and looked like something i cared about, so subbed been watching everything you guys release ever after that.

you guys are going strong and hopefuly get more subs then MKBHD.

would love to get a new PC

Hey Linus congrats on the 1 million + subs! really glad because your videos are super awesome.  I really love watching the gaming PC builds and force all my friends to watch them too hahaha!  One day I too will have a gaming pc, and build it using your guides ^_^ - I found your channel through youtube, while watching anything to do with gaming pc builds.

I first found Linus Tech Tips through NCIX. I wanted to build a PC and searched on Youtube. From the guides from NCIX I got very interested in PC building and technology, and found Linus Tech TIps. From then on I have watched every video since I started to watch Linus on Youtube for about two years now. And I enjoy every minute. Congratulation with 1 million subs, you guys really deservers it.

1 Million!!! Gratz! And Thanks for all the great videos. 1 M is just a number an keep the videos coming...

:D  

found the channel when i was looking for videos on how to build a pc.  favorite series is wan show. any product would do especially more laptops if possible.

HI ppl ! Well it goes like this :) When i wake up, i first cook mine cup of coffee, and the go on yours chanel to see wats new. That is how i start mu every day. I like yours videos, cos you know to be objective about products ( for some people what ever comes to market its "cool" and its "owesome", not true and you know that) you talk about good and bad things about that products, i like that. Second, its fun to watch yours revues, and fun to watch yours approach to things. I really like yours chanel, just continue to do your stuff, wish you luck !!!

ps. Mu personal wish is if you can to revue some mid grade prices products, not only things that can bue someone like Bill Gates only :D

ps.2. Sory for mu bad english :)

Oh man, I've been watching your videos for years. Slick was never in front of the camera, and when he first was he was a somewhat shy, lol. Seen every live stream from the first one in your kitchen with you talking to us, followed by the transition to the living room. It's amazing from your dedication how far you've come, and I will always support you with your enthusiasm for what you do!

LINUS Thank you for the thousands of awesome videos and best tech channel on the YOUTUBE !!!!! CELEBRATE

1 million beers to your team