1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus and the Team, I just wanted to thank you all again for everything good you guys did for the tech community. Even though I still use a 2007 Lenovo T61 ThinkPad (and use my xbox 360 for gaming),  I still absolutely love keeping up with techy stuff and love keeping up with it and your group has really helped me out. Haha thank you SO much guys I'm rooting for you guys and wish you the very best for the future! :)

TotalBisquit brought me to Techquickie with the refresh rate video, and thereafter came LTT.

I've been wathing your video's daily ever since. 

Thank you for every video you've made. This channel is what gave me strength to pursue my dream and study what i love: computers, as well and meet the most awesome people someone could ever meet. Kudos for the linus media group!

Wow, it's been a long time.

I discovered LTT when I wanted to build a new computer. In fact, it was when I was looking for a Radeon HD 5870 unboxing.

I don't know why, but I kept watching! Gratz on the milestone, now to 2 million? :)

Intel Core i7-5820k @ 4,6Ghz; Asus X99 Deluxe; GSkill Ripjaws 4 (4x4) 2400Mhz; MSi GTX 980 Reference @ 1.4Ghz; CM V700; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; Windows 8.1 Pro

I was searching for information on raid when I came across your quick as possible channel. I found your videos to be informative, quick and concise not to mention very entertaining. Thank you for all the videos and keep up the great work!!!

well, where do i start, i discovered LTT in mid 2013 throught another content producer on youtube, and havent missed a video since.

I just want to say: Congratulations, and I wish you all the best in the future.

You guys are great and I love that you all don't post about or review products you wouldn't use for yourselves. 

Thank you for all the great videos. 

I originally posted this on the "1 Million Subscribers - Thank You SO Much! And a Giveaway!" Youtube video, but I wanted to share here on the forum as well. I hope you get to see this Linus, thanks so much!

Hey Linus, although I haven't been as active, with regards to watching your videos and such as many other people on this channel, I thought now, since you said you would read all of the comments would be the best time to say thank you, personally from me. I would say around the end of 2012, start of 2013 I had watched a few of your how to build a PC videos, and honestly couldn't get enough of them. I just one day stumbled onto them and instantly fell in love with them. So-much-so that you personally made me want to build my own PC, I was 16 then, almost 17, with little knowledge of computers or anything. I grew up playing console games and having a slight interest in technology, but when i saw your videos i was hooked! I finally had saved up enough money, through a part time job and selling unwanted items, to build a PC that i had researched myself and made sure all the parts worked together, later in 2013. You helped me find a new passion as I am now a couple of weeks away from my high school graduation in Australia and next year want to study towards a position in an IT field and hopefully soon after move to the US to continue this career. Thank you so much for helping me find a passion of mine just through showing me how to build a PC, sounds ridiculous but is true and I absolutely love computers now, even if i'm not the most knowledgeable about them. Honestly Linus, thank you so much! Keep up the great work!

Congratulations Linus! (And the rest of the team!)

I have always loved the NCIX and Linus tech tips videos, and the recent addition of tech quickie is probably my favourite thing. 

I would love to see a video introducing the whole team (their skills, story and other cool stuff)

Oh, and my favourite food is this danish thing called tarteletter 

Congratulations, guys! Been with you for ~2 years now, when I built my first rig. Has been great to see you progress as far as you have!

Also Luke, please slap Linus on the stream as a "we made it" slap.

I found LTT back in 2012 when I was planning to build my first gaming PC and had no idea what I was doing or what components I needed. I now watch almost every one of your videos, even if it's about a topic or product that doesn't matter to me, simply because I find them entertaining and I learn something new from almost every video. Also, I know that I've only made a couple of posts on this forum, but this is simply because I never really feel that I have anything new to contribute that hasn't been said or done already and doesn't mean that i haven't been a frequent user of the forums since the day I joined over a year ago. Keep up the good work, LMG  :).

I relly wish i had an awesome story off how i discovered this channel:(

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

Congratulations! Please up the good work. I see this channel while i was trying to build my own home server. Best tech channel ever. I love to see Linus using his new toy to make fun with the media group. I want to have a asus g550j. Hope you guys will have another 1 million subscribers soon.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Firstly, as one person who about 5-6 years ago started getting into PC's (previously console only), found NCIXcom when trying to learn about the basics. At the time, I found Linus to be a person of interest, the content provided and the knowledge behind such content compelled me even further into the enthusiast side of PC. Most of my career path has been decided exclusively from being compelled and entranced by knowledge that was unknown to me at the time I first discovered this path. Still, my knowledge lacks and so which has been the lack of my forum attendance. I originally began learning on another forum, OC3D for years before I made the switch to the LTT forums. However, seeing how much the forums have changed from my initial sign up, it may be a change in how much my attendance will grow. At first, the response rates, given the questions asked, wasn't all too great. However, as mentioned in the video, over 100k more members. Amazing.  

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

Hello I have been watching Linus for a while and been trying to find the best PC parts to give to my brother for Christmas but if Linus and team sent the gaming rig to us I couldn't be happier. ;)

I can not thank Linus and the whole team enough. The amount of nostalgia I get is crazy, you guy's helped me learn from simple to advanced PC part's and building. The first time I viewed your channel (NCIX) at the time I could feel the passion you put in your reviews and the knowledge you have towards the topic. You love technology and you show it in your life and videos. I thank the whole team for everything y'all have done for me, I am now confident with PC part's and technology and with the help of the whole Linus team I would not have jumped off the ledge to custom PC building. I built my first gaming rig in 2010 after hour's and hour's of viewing your channel and carefully thought out part picking that you guys helped me determine. Gaming has never been the same after building this PC in 2010. Y'all took away that scary and unknown feeling when it come's to building your first rig and I have been hooked every since. Thank you for what you guy's do. You all deserve to celebrate and enjoy yourselves because you have been giving back to this community for so long! Thank you once again and keep on making the awesome video's!!! I hope one day I get a chance to meet some of the Linus crew and talk and share the passion of component's and electronic's.  Have a blessed day all the way from the great state of Texas!

I cant believe I have been watching the Tech tips channel for about 3-4 years now. I remember finding out about the channel whilst watching one of the NCIX videos and Linus mentioned that he would be doing another video on the product on his own channel and i have been watching ever since. Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, I hope to see you get meany more.

I've followed this channel since it was the smaller brother of ncix tech tips. It's truly amazing how far it has come and how much it has grownot. Congratulations!

mL7eYQ5.jpg

CPU: i7 4770 GPU: GTX Asus 760 CASE: Zalman Z11 Blue COOLER: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 STORAGE: 2TB Toshiba Hard Drive 120 GB SSD