Let's Make A Game

Jack.EXE

War is loud from weapons so lets use Delta's 66db fan  :D

We could use both, we could have smaller sneakier tanks using  perhaps fractal inspired design (with brushed aluminium and everything) with Noctua fans and cloak ability and then some massive main battle tanks with Deltas which sounds like the world is ending even as it is casually driving down an allied military camp...

We could use both, we could have smaller sneakier tanks using  perhaps fractal inspired design (with brushed aluminium and everything) with Noctua fans and cloak ability and then some massive main battle tanks with Deltas which sounds like the world is ending even as it is casually driving down an allied military camp...

Yes agree  :)

We should go on Kickstarter!  ;)

"An Excellent Signature"

We could have powersuit armor, kind of like in NOVA or Halo

I think we have enough completed on the game already  :P

I would love if this actually got made. All by forum members all proceeds to Linus Media Group

"An Excellent Signature"

Ok, can we get some artwork ideas going?

Maybe we could have gender specific roles as well, to give people a reason to play either gender

Ex.

Males have access to a heavy weapons class, while females get access to things like medic?

It sounds good. What is a good program for creating artwork, picture, etc.? I get bored sometimes and I will also see what I could design for the game.

An evil boss who you have to defeat. Duh, every game has to have that!

You could use a deploy system where it stabilizes and attaches to the ground for a normal tank gun then use something like a 50mm cannon while being mobile maybe.

Thats very clever, a good idea indeed that way its balanced as the movement while attached is limited however while moving it is fast but has no offensive abilities. The world places you in charge of patching over powered weaponry.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thats very clever, a good idea indeed that way its balanced as the movement while attached is limited however while moving it is fast but has no offensive abilities. The world places you in charge of patching over powered weaponry.

A 50mm cannon could still pack a strong punch against infantry and light vehicles

A 50mm cannon could still pack a strong punch against infantry and light vehicles

seems like its something that would be in planetside.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

seems like its something that would be in planetside.

I love Planetside but I was thinking a hybrid of like an abrams tank and a bradley apc while being hover, but it applying physics to where a 120mm type gun could be used while having hover and not totally screwing up position etc. 

I love Planetside but I was thinking a hybrid of like an abrams tank and a bradley apc while being hover, but it applying physics to where a 120mm type gun could be used while having hover and not totally screwing up position etc. 

I think shoving a m240bravo would be a better idea, that packs a punch while moving and the canon comes in when serious power is needs but if you fire it without the balance device then it would flip, you have a chance of regaining control but the vehicle loses 50% of its health. Also the recoil of the m240b is noticeable but with a clamp its a laser gun.

Listen if you care.

I think shoving a m240bravo would be a better idea, that packs a punch while moving and the canon comes in when serious power is needs but if you fire it without the balance device then it would flip, you have a chance of regaining control but the vehicle loses 50% of its health. Also the recoil of the m240b is noticeable but with a clamp its a laser gun.

Maybe something more like a M2 Browning. I like the tank flipping part it would be hilarious. Also what about a modification where it has advanced optics so it can be used more of an artillery piece instead of a tank. I find artillery a very unused thing in games

Maybe something more like a M2 Browning. I like the tank flipping part it would be hilarious. Also what about a modification where it has advanced optics so it can be used more of an artillery piece instead of a tank. I find artillery a very unused thing in games

the m2 browning is way outmoded, a m240bravo fires faster, the ammo is smaller but it has faster velocity and more can be carried and it is comes to it then it can be carried, a browning if you can carry it you cant control the recoil so i doubt a hover craft could handle it. the m240 is the most modern lmg out there that is in service so it would be a good idea. 

Listen if you care.

the m2 browning is way outmoded, a m240bravo fires faster, the ammo is smaller but it has faster velocity and more can be carried and it is comes to it then it can be carried, a browning if you can carry it you cant control the recoil so i doubt a hover craft could handle it. the m240 is the most modern lmg out there that is in service so it would be a good idea. 

ok and this all in a somewhat futuristic scenario so lets see what could become of this tank will be interesting. Now we just need to get the rest of the game design going lol

This game needs to have blue tint. Everyone loves tons of blue tint.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

and loads of lens flare

And fish that move out of the way when you get close to them, altough I don't think this is possible with current gen technology. Only the next gen consoles (which are clearly years ahead of the most advanced PC) would be able to do such a demanding thing.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

And fish that move out of the way when you get close to them, altough I don't think this is possible with current gen technology. Only the next gen consoles (which are clearly years ahead of the most advanced PC) would be able to do such a demanding thing.

well it has 8gbs of GDDR5 which instantly makes it superior to any gaming pc

a browning if you can carry it you cant control the recoil so i doubt a hover craft could handle it.

Of course you can't hand carry it (and fire)! :lol:

However, a hovercraft could deal with it EASILY. Consider the Zubr, it has a 30mm gatling gun similar to a phalanx CIWS, plus all kinds of missile launching goodies. Admittedly it's a bit bigger than a tank though. Since it can carry three of them. :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zubr-class_LCAC

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

well it has 8gbs of GDDR5 which instantly makes it superior to any gaming pc

Don't forget the Jaguar APU. Everyone knows Jaguar is a synonym of beast.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife