Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless equivalents?

Go to solution Solved by Tassadar,

Pulled the trigger on the Beats  :) 

14 days return policy in EU, so no risks are being taken. Expecting something I'll really like

Hi,

I'm in the market for some over the ear wireless headphones. I'm not a so called "Audio-purist", I love bass. I have previously owned beats in-ear headphones and loved them.

Do you guys have some suggestions from other brands that can deliver a better wireless experience for less money.

Let's try to have a mature conversation, I'm not interested in reading what "the hive" has to say about the Beats as a whole.  :)

Also, those who know. Should I wait for the next iteration of these Beats?

Peace.

Sol Republic Tracks Air....

If you can get them on sale somewhere for ~$175 or less then they are the best at that price point by far.

Sol Republic Tracks Air....

If you can get them on sale somewhere for ~$175 or less then they are the best at that price point by far.

Those aren't over the ear : (. Thx for suggesting though

The only good wireless headphones out there are the Sennheiser RS line but wireless is just bad for audio. You will be getting a lot better quality with wired headphones. 

The only good wireless headphones out there are the Sennheiser RS line but wireless is just bad for audio. You will be getting a lot better quality with wired headphones. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

I know. That's not what this thread was created for   :)

Pendulum has very nice wireless headphones - chargeable via normal USB, you can use batteries if you want. Wired mode doesn't require batteries. Very good sound coming out from a wireless headphone. It was shown off at a Headfi meet. They're $200 normally. The thing about them though, is that they have a more balanced sound, not the bassy signature you're looking for.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Pulled the trigger on the Beats  :) 

14 days return policy in EU, so no risks are being taken. Expecting something I'll really like

Pulled the trigger on the Beats :)

I don't know why you bothered to post in here if you're just going to ignore all of our suggestions.

I don't know why you bothered to post in here if you're just going to ignore all of our suggestions.

Because they wanted a "mature conversation".

Because they wanted a "mature conversation".

not much of a mature conversation if one person doesnt listen to the others, is it?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

not much of a mature conversation if one person doesnt listen to the others, is it?

Exactly.

What do you mean? You shared what you thought was best. I made this thread and wanted to see if someone can come up with something that I myself couldn't. That didn't happen and I went with what I initially wanted. Are you actually this clueless? I said thx to your suggestion, but it wasnt what I was after.  :)

So just cause I didn't buy what others told me to, made me not listen and knowledge what they said? That's legit.. mm mm

Sennheiser's MM line is pretty good. Should be similarly priced to Beats's options.

^ That's how you make a "good" recommendation along the lines of OP's question without being a snobby audiofeel, noobs.

Sennheiser's MM line is pretty good. Should be similarly priced to Beats's options.

^ That's how you make a "good" recommendation along the lines of OP's question without being a snobby audiofeel, noobs.

I like being a snobby audiofeel, get at me.

Thank you. The sennheiser would not work for me, since I need something neat for the gym.  :)

Thank you. The sennheiser would not work for me, since I need something neat for the gym. :)

Ah, you godda look fly for dem sweet mamas wid da tight buns.

Shoulda mentioned that in the OP.

lol i think people are angry at you because you used beats headphones and linus despises them

lol i think people are angry at you because you used beats headphones and linus despises them

No, we get "angry" when someone comes for advice and then completely ignores it without consideration.

I don't understand where you are getting that idea from, that we use Beats. Or the impression that we take Linus's opinions on audio as law.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

because lines is the only person that has has used beats and thinks they suck... (look up beats reviews on youtube, and you will find dozens if not hundred of people that know they suck)

No, we get "angry" when someone comes for advice and then completely ignores it without consideration.

this is exactly what pissed me off.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans