[TPU]Overkill Galaxy GTX 750 Ti HOF

Apparently some companies have too much time/money to spare and they come with products like this one. I see this card, and the first thing that I think is; Why? What exactly are they proving with it? Just because they can? Maybe they're comedians now.

Source: Galaxy Designs Supremely Overkill GeForce GTX 750 Ti HOF Graphics Card

Even as we rejoice the fact that NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 750 Ti is one of its first mid-range GPUs in recent times that can be passively cooled; there are those AIBs that are taking advantage of its low TDP in another way - milking the most performance out of it, using overclocking.

The Galaxy GeForce GTX 750 Ti Hall of Fame (HOF) is one such card. It gives the otherwise sub-75W GPU a monstrous triple-fan cooler; and a strong VRM; to support some high (yet undisclosed) out of the box clock speeds. The cooler features a large aluminium fin-stack heatsink to which heat is fed by a couple of copper heat pipes; and ventilated by a trio of 80 mm fans.

Under it, is Galaxy's signature white PCB. Galaxy may market this card in the Greater China region, while its European brand, KFA2, could sell a handful units in the old continent.

Images

20a.jpg

20b.jpg20c.jpg

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

This seems like a big waste to me, why not put this work into the higher end cards.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Awesome card! Should give some of these guys on a budget something to brag about. :)

If I had a white-themed rig, I would put this in. Even if it was just for the lolz.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

This seems like a big waste to me, why not put this work into the higher end cards.

They have HOF edition for the high end cards too. But this... I mean, how much could this card cost? Maybe as much as a gtx 760 or a r9 270, then it would be pointless anyway.

This card must be for lolz.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it will cost more than a R9 270X 

GGWP Galaxy

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

They have HOF edition for the high end cards too. But this... I mean, how much could this card cost? Maybe as much as a gtx 760 or a r9 270, then it would be pointless anyway.

Yeah, I know about the HOF stuff. That's probably the only reason, for shits and giggles.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Didn't read - Is it a 750ti x 2 ?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

It might be a waste of money but it looks hella sexy

I'm expecting 1.5GHz + on the core

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Didn't read - Is it a 750ti x 2 ?

You can't run the 750ti in SLI

You can't run the 750ti in SLI

I know but that's not what I asked, they could of made it a duel 750ti

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

And I don't know about this cooler, I prefer using my 750 with a custom water loop.

EK-FC750-GTX_CA_full_1200.jpg

I know but that's not what I asked, they could of made it a duel 750ti

Then they would just be two separate 750ti's, they can't work together. Unless you would want to do Folding at Home or something like that.

Then they would just be two separate 750ti's, they can't work together. Unless you would want to do Folding at Home or something like that.

No thanks :)

And I don't know about this cooler, I prefer using my 750 with a custom water loop.

That looks so cute, I'm about to cry from cuteness overload.

That looks so cute, I'm about to cry from cuteness overload.

I imagine that a single 240 radiator should be enough to cool eight of these bad boys. Though, you might want to get a version that has the extra 6-pin plug, so that you won't burn out the 24-pin :D

remember that it can also run passivly...

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Awesome card! Should give some of these guys on a budget something to brag about. :)

If you're on a budget, this is not the card you want, but the 760.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

If you're on a budget, this is not the card you want, but the 760.

Matter of opinion. :)

Yeah reminds me of the new anniversary pentium\. Yeah it overclocks like a beast but you need to invest in the cooling capable and at that point you're better off buying the next tier of product anyways.

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"