I love the fact that the phone is water proof. I have dropped my phone in a puddle one too many times.

Dedicated camera button and watter proof?  what more could an adventurous chap want!  And adventure orange skin with Linus' name on it?  Perfect

This phone blew me away. I absolutely love the design, the water resistant aspect, and the camera. I  would definitely use this daily. I love the custom skin on this phone too, it looks freaking beautiful. Absolutely love it! Would love to win one of these!

Battery life is pretty good, and dbrand's skin.. it makes it let you make it your style, a really +1 concept.

I like how z2 is so much better than most phones on the market, it simply looks Nice, proberly sounds Nice + its water proof.

The skin is simply awesome!!

My old phone is a broken nexus 4 so would be Nice with an Upgrade like this one!

Go Linus techtips go!! :)

Z2: Dedicated camera button

dbrand: Custom skins

My favorite part of Z2 in the review video is about the camera and the screen is now improved.

I like how dbrand design the skin, I love that pixelated form of Linus..

my faviourite thing about the z2 is it has a great screen. the thing i like about dbrand is that they sponsred this video and gave you a phone so you could make this video and give away

I love that camera and the fact its waterproof

also

"their skins look awesome"

I love that the phone is water proof.

Dbrand's website is so easy to navigate, looks great too

i like it cause the design and i'm a sony fanboy :P, i like that Dbrand,orange is my 2nd favorite color

"All dem megapixles" and the nice screep, plus it got your approval.

Dbrands skin looks awsome also.

Love the fact that it's waterproof etc. As for dbrand i was unaware of their company, but now I am and their skins for phones and other devices looks pretty awesome :D 

while (true) {

live();

}

I choose camera, IPS screen and the shape of Z2 (it's personal but I just like all Xperia Z phone's shape) for the best feature of this phone.

and for dBrand, honestly I just heard about it but never use it before, but after saw custom skin they make for this Z2 I think it's pretty darn good skin they make.

The Z2 looks to have some awesome features, I love the fact it's waterproof. I also love the design that dbrand did, looks really good.

The Z1 were a winner, and the Z2 takes its older brother position aswell. 
Man, that 4k video would pretty much enable my channel to make so much better quality and shaper videos.. Gosh.

dbrand? Com'on, they make a hell of a great set of skins for tablet, wich i prefer theones for Nexus 7, they just rule as they are.

Anyway, i wish luck to everyone, including me, lets hope for some sugar lol

I really like the glass sides of the phone! That being said, you should always protect your glass screens and what better way then with a kick ass skin like that! 

I like the design and the premium feel of Z2 the most! I like dbrand because they have some cool skins and of course because they sponsored the giveaway

that 4k camera looks awesome! and  the skin looks pretty cool! will be looking at dbrandin the future. 

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

Man, what I would give to get that phone...

Definetly my favorite part about the sony xperia z2 is the dust proofness of the phone. My current iphone 4 gets so dusty all the time, it would be great to have a phone that can keep itself clean!

And my favorite part about dbrand is the fact that they gave you a chance to review the phone and me a chance to win it!

My favorite part of the Z2 is the dedicated camera button.

What I like about dbrands is the variety of things they make skins for!

I really like the water and dust proof features, being someone who is less then delicate with some of his electronics. I love that dbrand sponsored this video, and the phone looks amazing, good job! I have an Xperia T right now and would love an upgrade!