I love how this phone looks. Even without that amazing orange skin, the Z2 looks sophisticated and boss. And how could you not love how much quality dbrand's skins really are?

My favorite part about this Z2 is THE LINUSTECHTIP custom skin. YES! It rocks. I am a big fan of your channel and of course it would be awesome to have a phone with a linustechtip custom skin. Their skins products are pretty sweet. I had one for my previous moto x

This phone looks awesome and i bet that ips panel looks stellar, also nice job on bdrand on making this awesome looking skin and Sony for making this awesome phone

Not a big android fan, but the z2 actually looks pretty interesting.  I like how it has more features and abilities and i think the 4k video and 20+mp camera is awesome.  Its great of dbrand to help out LTT's in acquiring a phone to review for them.  Would love to be able to try out something new especially before i buy the iphone 6 in late Q3/Q4.  

Man this phone looks so cool, and i bet that ips panel looks stellar, good job to dbrand for making this skin and Sony for making this phone

I would have to say the camera and the fact that they finally moved to an IPS screen amoled would have been better but damn that is a pretty phone.

I really like how Sony is sticking with water and dust resistant features on their phones. Might seem a small and unimportant feature but I see it as a must for almost any portable electronic device.

And bonus points of having front facing speakers.

Wow, you guys are very generous for doing this, especially for people who could never afford such a phone. It looks fantastic and I loved the review on your channel! Keep up the good work, big man!

It came use a glove and the phone look like it won't come off

I want that good camera in my life, and d-brand skins has a surprisingly nicely designed website.

First of all I want this phone. I love the front facing speakers and I think a big thing is the micro SD slot, so many phones force consumers into paying more for 16GB of storage, good on the xperia z2 and dbrand for making such an awesome phone with the perks of some other android options. Having a phone that I know no other person will have is a huge plus to me and makes me want to go with dbrand, now if only I could win this phone.

That full HD IPS screen is gorgeous. And I work in places where the environment eats phones for breakfast, so dust and waterproof would save my wallet from serious stress. Dbrands skins are wicked, and regardless if I win, I will be going to them for a skin for my PS4. Just Awesome!

4770K@4.3Ghz, H100i, Asus DCUII 780Ti x2 SLI, 2x 750GB RAID 0, 2TB WD storage, Thermaltake 1200W, Samsung U28D590D

Asus G74SX w/ 27 SA350H, 512GB 840 Evo RAID 0, Corsair K40, Razer Ouroborus, Triton 5.1 Pro+, Sound Blaster X-fi External Sound Card

Input Director controls them all w/ Galaxy Tab 10.1 Trigone software reporting vital stats for both.

I love the z2 design and also glad that sony put a better screen display on it this time, dbrand skin match it really nicely. Simply awesome

I love the z2 design and also glad that sony put a better screen display on it this time, dbrand skin match it really nicely. Simply awesome

I had a Z1 but my (now ex) broke it in a rage mode and I had to go back to using a BlackBerry and I cannot afford a new phone ;( 

I need this!!

I don't have a smartphone and this design looks soo beautiful and it suits me because im a linus techtip fan. and i also really like this phones water proof and dust proof qualities.

I had a Z1 but my (now ex) broke it in a rage mode and I had to go back to using a BlackBerry and I cannot afford a new phone :'( 

I need this!!

I want a new phone upgraded band has lots of attention to detail

I like the upgraded screen dbrand can do it on lots of phones

I love the camera of the phone and for dbrand that skin looks sweet!

Hi I'm mike and i love all the Sony phones. I have had Sony phones since the Xperia play and would love to have the Xperia Z2. Right now I'm currently on the Xperia Z. The Xperia Z is great but I believe a upgrade is necessary especially with the new functions they've added since then like the new camera. HELL YES!!! I also love the skin that dbrand put onto the phone it looks great. I love the skins they have and how much customization you can get with them. Thank you both Linus and Dbrand for making this giveaway possible and hopefully I might be the lucky one !!!

t's just so freakin' awesome to have a sweet skin &waterproof-ness in one package

Really digging the build quality of the Z2 and the skin on the phone looks sick and slick

My favourite thing about the phone is the awesome LTT skin!

Love the water resistance, love the orange, love the battery size - be very nice to have this :)