That phone makes me more wet than Luke does! beautiful front speakers and lovely camera! Not to forget that is is waterproof. I love dBrand because they gave you money to make more videos!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front speakers, and from dbrand is their awesome skins.

I absolutely love my Sony devices. The "Omnibalance" design of the Z2 is simply amazing. Simple, elegant, classy! And the build quality is just awesome.

And yes, dbrand reaching out to LTT and making this review and the giveaway possible, is a nice touch, too!

Error 404: Signature not found

I like that the Z2 is waterproof. I'm sure it would be nice to have peace of mind when using it in the rain.

I don't plan on ever using dbrand but I like their website.

Chris

I am liking the battery life and the cool Linus Tech custom skin. I hope this can be a worthy successor to my Galaxy S2 xD

My favorite thing about this phone is the included equalizer and extra sound settings. My phone is absolutely horrid and I have had to try at least a dozen mp3 players and equalizers just to change my sound settings, but on top of that my phone is glitchy and sometimes randomly turns the equalizer off making the sound suddenly much different or all together just turns the sound off for no apparent reason. Having a crucial part of my mobile device installed out of the box is really a huge yes from me. Did I mention the front facing speakers(finally) for when I'm not using ear buds?

My DNA has seen it's last leg...the screen isn't even viewable anymore. The Z2 looks like a worthy successor :D

The s2 is so cool it is water proof and has front facing speakers

and Dbrand's skins look cool and you can customize them

I really like that the phone is water proof, and that is has a fast snapdragon 801 processor. I'm also impressed by the quality of the Dbrand skin, when I first opened the video I thought that the phone was actually in a custom case!

My Build: Intel Core i5 2500k @4.8GHz, MSI GTX560ti Hawk, Asus P8Z78V-Pro Gen/3, 8GB Mushkin 1866 RAM, Corsair H100, NZXT Tempest

I love that the Z2 is waterproof, that alongside the amazing camera and the cool skin from dbrand makes this a great phone, as well as a great collector's item.

IPS master race. (Actually I use AMOLED now on my S2 but 800x480 is just too low. I need at least 1080p because I mirror my laptop screen using Teamviewer and Splashtop etc.)

I am actually going to use this (and not sell it) if I win it, because of the awesomefantastic LTT logo and the design and all the things that are cool about having LTT merch. Great to see that they ues 3M vinyl and manufacturer it in Canada instead of in China using like a Chinese tin foil rip off or what ever..

something

The xperia Z2 gives me a reason to have hope in sony again the phone looks amazing and  to me it's much better quality than some other brands. Thanks Dbrand this phone looks awesome and i definitely will consider you when i get my next phone the possibility of making my phone look unique and styled just the way i like it is something i've wanted for so long... and now it's possible

I like the Z2's water resistance. Dbrand is my favorite gadget skin because they made this LTT skin. :)

The screen, the waterproofness and the boss skin.

My favourite thing about the Z2 aims the front facing speakers and the awesome camera and the thing I like about dbrand is that their skins are awesome.

I like the camera button and that it is waterproof

Definitely all of its "proofness." I tend to be hard on phones, so knowing I don't have to worry about certain situations as much is kind of awesome. And that the pixel version of Linus and Luke will live on back of the phone is pretty amazing as well.

I like the fact that it's water resistant, and I love the custom skin.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

The Z2 is an incredible phone! I love the front facing speakers and the water/dust resistant design. Also dbrand makes some high quality customizable skins that look incredible! If I don't win the Z2 (most likely I won't), I still plan on buying dbrand skins for my next smartphone!

i love the Skin just looks awesome. Hope i get it I hope i get it!!!!!

I've had a crappy LG-P769 for the past 2.5 years and an upgrade to something with awesome features like that and the Linus Tech Tips skin would be like pure Nirvana. Even if I don't win next time I get a new phone I'll have to put it in a skin like that. Thank you for the oppurtunity.

For the xperia Z2, my favourite part is the fantastic battery life; and for the dbrand, the choice and how good they look! :)

It has a microSD slot, and Dbrand make your phone truly your own.... I WANT THIS!!!!!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb