dbrand it a really awesome sponsor because they made a techtips skin for the giveaway phone!

I think the best thing about the Z2 is the extra buttons, and their great placement.

I love what dBrand has done with this skin in particular, and really like the options on their website too.

I Love the New Xperia Z2 especially the 4k resolution capturer for the camera that will allow me to take great pictures of my vacation sites as i visit them. Also i love dbrand because they do an excellent job of putting what ever skin you want for a really really low price and the material is really durable.

I love the freaking screen on Z2 so crisp  :o ,and Dbrand the covers are just amazing and very customizable love it ,good luck to all .

Best thing about the Z2 is it's 20 megapixel camera I'd say one of the best I tried. Also I have bought skins from dbrand and they good quality skins unlike most other companies. Would buy again from them.

The screen is Beautiful, and i love the quality of skins made by Dbrand. 

Wow, hard to pinpoint whats great about this. I had an old cybershot from sony (ericsson) which was awesome phone and while it died, out I find myself all the time missing sony from my pocket

So while I've heard about dbrand before I really never took notion of them that much since I don't have "smartphone" or anything that I could use theyer services on, but visitin theyer website again I was immedietly suprised and positively | WORLD WIDE SHIPPING ..  really love these kind of things and not just usa exclusive.

So to the phone itself, IPS panel big probs, also I've allways liked sony phones cameras they have allways seem good to my eye.

big thanks also from all the tips and we really want those build guides ;) watercooling workspace instead of aircondition and so on ;)

My favorite thing about this phone is the screen and the hardware. The best thing about dbrand? They have awesome skins and are awesome for doing a giveaway.

Great giveaway!!

I love that the Z2 finally has front facing speakers and a display that doesn't suck!

And that skin looks awesome, I had no idea that that company existed  :blink:.

I love the 4K video recording & the water / dust proofing. 

-The iCE Angel Cometh 

Xperia Z2:

An AIO phone with superb camera. 4k water proof? Not a problem.

dbrand:

kick-ass linustechtips skin aside from wide variety of products to skin.

I bought a skin from dBrand for a friend and he loved it, and I love the Z2 AND the skin :) 

give it to me! 

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I like the speakers !!! also if I win this phone I will sell my phone and I will give the money for charity. I dont say that to win the phone

The thing I love about the z2 is the giant battery combined with the power of the device.

Dbrand is awesome because they make my phone feel awesome! I already have a skin from them for my current phone

z2 looks like a fantastic phone, i love how it is waterpoof to the point it can be submerge for a moment , i wonder if dbrand does custom skins also

I really like the clean design of the sony xperia phones together with the waterproofness and the beautiful display makes the phone one of the best on the market atm imo
And the linus tech skin on the phone was really well made and not "cheesy" like many other phone skins well done dbrand

Having a waterproof phone with a 4k compatible camera just blows me away, all the phones I have seen are hit and miss when it comes to this topic. Im glad to see sony stepping up their game in the cell phone market. I think the skin looks absolutely amazing.

I really like the big screen  and viewing angle , but also the front speakers. It's so nice to have one 

Been looking at this phone for a while now. For me, it's got to be the display, battery life and it's ability to record extensively in 4K without over-heating when submerged in water! Props to Sony for developing water cooling on a mobile level.

Phone: I love the long battery life and micro-sd slot.

dbrand: The custom skin on the phone looks awesome.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite parts of this phone are the big screen, battery life and the fact that its water proof!

Love it. Think the thing i like the most about the phone is the front facing speakers, i mean, why doesnt every phone have them?.

I love the skin from dbrand.

My favorite parts of this phone are the big screen, battery life and the fact that its water proof!

I love the phone's industrial design. Also, anyone who helps Linus is awesome, but someone who helps Linus and the community (eg via this giveaway) is just the winner, thank you dbrand!