Fav thing about the Z2: The EQ and the waterproofness!

Fav ting about dbrand:  There awesome phone skins!

I haven't thought of a good signature yet.

The Z2 is a pretty awesome phone with its nice square design, the button placement, high res camera etc, oh and their skins look awesome :3

My favorite thing about the Z2 has to be that rear camera with the dedicated physical camera button - more phone makers need to implement all those megapixels and that button. For DBrand, I love how you can get your own custom designed skin, that is totally awesome! 

Would be a huge upgrade for me coming from an iPhone 4S user. Oh mah gawd, I would love to have this phone in my hands for these specific reasons:  :P 

1) It's water and dust proof

2) Stunning quality when recording videos or taking pictures

3) An IPS display which is a plus

4) Front facing speaker for clear audio

5) Significant build from Sony

And having dBrand is cool...since it's from LinusTechTips!!!!  :D 

1. From the review, it looks like a great phone. I'd love to win it! :D

2. dBrand is awesome because they made a LinusTechTips edition.

wont win but anything that i don't need to carry a battery pack to last through a day *cough* galaxy s3 *cough* is a pretty good upgrade.

That screens and camera looks awesome!!
I like dbrand because they offered Linus the possibility to review this phone and giving it away to this awesome community!!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the speakers, i have never owned a phone with front speakers and iv'e only tried one with my friends phone and it was much better than my rear speakers Samsung Galaxy s2+.

I love the dbrand's skins and the many options you have + they ship worldwide so that's awesome. 

great camera and skin looks great

Z2 IPS panel... such angle, much color

dbrand... dat carbon fiber skin doe.... I must have it.

My favorite part of the Z2 is the IPS screen.

Dbrand has an easy to use website for customizing design & placing order.

Great quality build, you gotta love the front speakers.

Dbrand can offer a lot of materials for the phone customization.

I have an old Xperia T and I am desperate for an upgrade. I've been saving up for a Z Ultra but just can't afford it, winning this Z2 would be amazing as I love Sony phones. The new IPS screen is amazing and if I win it I can guarantee the first thing I will do with it is put it straight in the sink just because I can. Loving the custom design by dbrand too, the ladies are sure to love a linustechtips phone. 

My favorite thing about the z2 is that is so good with is 20 mp camera, 3200 mah battery, it's fast prosessor, much ram and still are cheaper than iphone. and dbrand are doing so cools skins #ilovethem ;)

hi, thanks to everybody the part that i like for the sony xperia z2 is the battery wow 3200mh of course 3 gb of ram.Te whaterproof and dustproof will help me so much for my job.And last but non least thanks for the opportunity to win this hi end phone,nice idea of personalization dbrand in so bored of normal covers.sorry fo my english bye.

hi, thanks to everybody the part that i like for the sony xperia z2 is the battery wow 3200mh of course 3 gb of ram.Te whaterproof and dustproof will help me so much for my job.And last but non least thanks for the opportunity to win this hi end phone,nice idea of personalization dbrand in so bored of normal covers.sorry fo my english bye.

Well my favourite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers and my favourite thing about dbrand is that that skin on the Z2 looks awesome :D

Z2 is a rugged flagship grade phone, and the custom skin makes it looks like something other than a shiny white or black bar of soap! So, yeah!

I really like the customness, god is that even a word? and the waterproofness. Looks like a great phone to me

I love the Z2's 4k video recording and it being entirely waterproof. Absolutely amazing! Also the skin's pretty nice. I like it becuase its not like the cheap skins you find on amazon. It's a custom wrap!

Wanna try Sony. Never tried it and never saw it but I bet it's under ratted. Also, it looks 100 times better with dbrand skin. Kuddos to LLT and dbrand

I actually too liked that they switched from a TN panel to an ips screen. It was definitely a turn off for me personally. As for dbrand I got a skin for my nexus 5 for which I absolutely love. Thanks for the Giveaway, Good luck everyone!

Love the screen and especially the LTT skin.

Dbrand rocks, used them back when I got my Nexus 4. Sexy, lightweight, and protective.

Cheers, Tyler

Yes   I like that orange skin!Its says "DANGER"