I like the sound quality from Sony products, and im sure the z2 is no exception, and i like that orangee skin, looks really great on the z2

CPU AMD FX-6350 @ 4.5Ghz 1.284v Motherboard ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory 4x2GB ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 1600Mhz CPU Cooler Corsair H100i

GPU MSI 270x HAWK Edition Display HP w1907 Storage 1x Samsung 850 EVO 128Gb SSD 1x 400GB Hitachi HDD Case Corsair 450D PSU Corsair CX750M Semi-modular

Keyboard Logitech G105 Blue LED Version Mouse Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 Audio 2x Logitech x230 for a Quad-Channel speaker setup OS Windows 8.1

Woah.. that skin looked like it was the original paint on the phone.  I want one.   :)

My favorite part about the Z2 was it all looked so intuitive... and I love the camera functions.

Favorite thing about dbrand was that the skin looked soo clean.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

My favorite part about the z2 is that it is water proof, and dbrand is cool because they are giving away this phone.

favourite thing about the Z2 is that it has better specs than my laptop

favourite thing about dbrand is that we gave them a nice friendly hug of death

Its great that they fixed the screen so that you can look at stuff from many more angles is a great improvement. Also DBrand's customization looks great and looks like that the phone was designed with that on it.

The gorgeous camera and improves display are fantastic and I love a company like DBrand, because no one else does custom skins as accurately and good as them....I mean....just look at the linus one!

Water and dust proof is awesome. Also dbrand does cool skins.

i like the size of the phone, its a very niice size. dbrand makes some dope skins.

awesome camera and it's water proof the z2 is one of the best phones out there today. dbrand is awesome because their skins are great

I love the camera of the Z2. They make nice looking skins

I love the aluminium and glass build quality of this phone, and i think that being able to submerge it in water is awesome too. As a LTT fan, the skin is a plus to a already awesome phone.

Water and dustproof? That's one awesome feature. As far as I could tell dbrand has a great variety for skins, which is always great for people who are into that.

Wow i really like the new screen of the Z2, like Linus i wasn't that impressed with the Z1, but man, they have improved!

I also really like the vivid colors and texture of the skin made by dbrand.

Well I have the xperia ZL and it's a huge upgrade to have a Z2 I love it's waterproof! And I personally really like Sony's interface it's very minimalistic. As for dbrand, well I love they are making you give a phone away and WORLDWIDE :D

Oh and also it seems to be the white Z2 under the skin which is a great plus on me wanting it. Though I think I would keep the skin for a while.

Good Luck all

I like the waterproof thing. More device should do that.

love the camera of the z2 and come on it's waterproof. dbrand is nice because they make dope skins

I love that the z2 is waterproof and so far from the video the screen looks beautiful,

and dbrand skins looks freaking great and they have them for all the most recent and good old phones

The screen is amazing and so is the camera, and i love the orange pixelated cover :)
I hope this is more waterproof than iOS7...

The Sony Z2 has a great camera along with front facing speakers which really would be an upgrade. Dbrand did an awesome job skinning the phone and it looks sweet.

The Sony Z2 has a great camera along with front facing speakers which really would be an upgrade. Dbrand did an awesome job skinning the phone and it looks sweet.

I like the phone is fully waterproof and the super high quality of dbrand skins.

Dat screen be beautiful.

Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cpu: Intel core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: MSI Mpower Z77 | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x60 | Gpu: Gigabyte GeForce 670 | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Boot: Samsung 840 pro 120gb | Storage: 2x2TB WD Green | Keyboard: Ducky Shine III | Mouse Roccat Kova[+]

There's far too many things I like about the Z2 to single out one thing. They pretty much made the perfect phone! Front facing speakers, expandable storage, side power button, dedicated camera button, beautiful display, fantastic camera, and hell it's even waterproof (to an extent)!

Don't know much about dbrand, but I'm definitely glad they sponsored the video, and it looks like the application of the logo is really good! They seem to produce high quality skins.

I like that the phone is fully waterproof and the super high quality of dbrand skins.