Show off your latest purchases

Deadpool bluray

Bluray drive

Civ VI preorder

Steam controller

More pizza.

Think I might just give up feeling negativity towards eating so much pizza and start ordering 4 a week for the rest of my life.

Linus is my fetish.

8 hours ago, Lehti said:

You got them new or used?

both used. i would never ever buy a new mars bars, they are way overprived!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

4 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

Spoiler

mars3_3b.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mars3_3b.jpg

Yes I've seen that :D

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

48 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

speaking of mars bar, is it true that they don't produce them anymore because rumors said that it contain plastic ?? it's my favourite chocolate by far. don't judge.

On 4. 5. 2016 at 1:14 AM, Jonnyswboy said:

tantien-completes-web.jpg

I'm lovin' it! :D

Ooooooh a fellow longboarder :D

What flex level did you get?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

3 hours ago, agentagent47 said:

speaking of mars bar, is it true that they don't produce them anymore because rumors said that it contain plastic ?? it's my favourite chocolate by far. don't judge.

No they still make them. I don't care what in em but they are yummy. 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

3 hours ago, agentagent47 said:

No, it was just that in a factory some piece of plastic fell into the ingredients, it got shredded up and there was a chance on a lot of Mars bars (and I think some other candy bar maker too?) that they contained pieces of plastic. So a lot of Mars bars had to be taken out of stores, people were told not to eat their recently bought bars and send them back and all the Mars bars were thrown away and burned.

This is what I heard on the news though. This is in the Netherlands.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

16 hours ago, Energycore said:

I'll just add pictures without comment.

Nice fan mod with the GPU there - does it help? Can you report some details on temp improvements?

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

1 minute ago, Speakerator said:

Nice fan mod with the GPU there - does it help? Can you report some details on temp improvements?

A bit worse temps. Massively quieter, I'm talking it went from leaf blower to not louder than my case fans. It's a Fermi, to be fair, and I don't go over 70 when I run my 24/7 profile - 1000mV, 900MHz.

If I crank the voltage up to 1150 though, I run around 90.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Oops, the slimline blu ray drive I bought doesnt fit in my 5.25" slot.

So I ordered an adaptor, and sata to slimline sata converter cable .... and it came up to £19.74 needing 26p more for free delivery on amazon.

So I added 50 chuppa chups lollies for a few quid as they were the cheapest bundle of sweets I could find.

Linus is my fetish.

Some Fujifilm DVD-RWs, because they were on a sale and I needed them. :P

abWipmj.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

F7WkPEl.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

4 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

-snip-

Nice.

I got a Tesla C2075. One of only a few Fermi GPUs still worth more than $400.

s-l1600[1].jpg

Look at my systems:

Spoiler

My main testing/gaming system "Bitlo" is an upgraded HP Pavilion p6710f:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 undervolted to 1.225v vcore @3.00GHz, with additional undevolts for each P-state.

Stock AMD cooler- with the undervolt that's all I actually need

8GB PNY DDR3

Zotac GTX 560 Ti, 880MHz core & 2360MHz mem at stock voltage, has been delidded and repasted, plan on strapping an AIO on to overcome current temp issues

EVGA 500W PSU

120GB Toshiba Q300 SSD

1TB Seagate HDD

Every day carry: Toshiba Satellite L655-S5150. Pentium P6200 @2.13GHz, 4GB RAM.

Black themed workstation I'm working on:

Xeon E5-2670 (SR0KX)

Cooler Master Hyper T4

ASRock X79 Extreme4

16GB (2x8) Adata XPG DDR3

Gigabyte R9 290 OC Edition

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

Dell XPS 630i 750W PSU

OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD

Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB HDD

Diablotek EVO ATX Midtower case

1 hour ago, v-raze said:

Nice.

I got a Tesla C2075. One of only a few Fermi GPUs still worth more than $400.

My 480 is probably worth about that since it's an ES card. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

GMt0ubR.jpg

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I finally got to visit Neseblod Records in Oslo. 

And I went on a small shopping spree:

IMG_20160515_121943.jpg

From left to right:

Project Nihil by Stalaggh, Untitled (split) by Sargeist and Horned Almighty, The House that Dead Built by Splatterhouse, Northern Frontlines by Nordvrede, In the Nightside Eclipse (20th anniversary edition) by Emperor, Ancient Torture and The Other Side of Blasphemy by Coffins. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Grimsby blue ray too, and also a load more sweets (50 fruit salads).

Linus is my fetish.

1 hour ago, Volbet said:

I read up a bit on Stalaggh and holy shit they're creepy.

Like, damn.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Energycore said:

I read up a bit on Stalaggh and holy shit they're creepy.

Like, damn.

I would take everything you read about them with a grain of salt. Personally, I doubt they used actual mental patients to record vocals. 

Howver, this doesn't change that listening Stalaggh is very distressing.

The black metal scene (and the experiemental scene it gave birth to) is full of lies and half truths, that are supposed to make the performes sound scary and crazy. 

For example, there are also stories about the lead singer of Silencer trying to kill a girl with an axe and cutting off his own hands. 

Non of which has been confirmed. 

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

I would take everything you read about them with a grain of salt. Personally, I doubt they used actual mental patients to record vocals. 

The black metal scene (and the experiemental scene it gave birth to) is full of lies and half truths, that are supposed to make the performes sound scary and crazy. 

For example, there are also stories about the lead singer of Silencer trying to kill a girl with an axe and cutting off his own hands. 

Ah, gotcha. Still a bit too strong for my taste. I like folk metal :)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Let's not forget replacing his hands with pig's feet(or horse)? 

5 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Let's not forget replacing his hands with pig's feet(or horse)? 

Yeah, there was that aswell. It could have been a great story if not for him wanting to take it too far. 

if I remember correctly it was pig hoves, which was the inspiration for his book Grishjärta (eng: Pig's Heart). 

i could see why this picture could be distressing for some, but I just find it silly as all hell. 

f1ce9843c1380aad63b74cdc19dc6fa6.jpg

Just bought some bitcoin , if that counts ..

opengraph.png

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

Yeah, there was that aswell. It could have been a great story if not for him wanting to take it too far. 

if I remember correctly it was pig hoves, which was the inspiration for his book Grisehjerte (eng: Pig Heart). 

i could see why this picture could be distressing for some, but I just find it silly as all hell. 

Yeah, that just looks stupid, and fake.