ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the screen.

I like many things with this laptop. I like the solid build quality and the brushed aluminum back. The signatures in the back make it even better!

I'd have to say my favorite part of this laptop would have to be the backlit keyboard and the Maxwell tech giving it's horsepower

I'd have to say my favorite part of this laptop would have to be the backlit keyboard and the Maxwell tech giving it's horsepower

I loved the IPS panel and the graphics card. The longer duration under heavy load wasn't bad, but noone plays games on battery anyway!

I really like the ROG design with the brushed aluminium and led keyboard!

I love the horsepower thats in this thing, and the form factor is a plus!

The design is really nice. I like the slick and slim design of this one and the red accents.

The brushed aluminium finish reminds me of my Corsair K95 and I love this keyboard haha, Wouldn't mind getting my hands on this laptop!

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

I loved the red lighting and general feel of the keyboard.

I like the improved display of the G550JK. It has the 15.6" 1080p IPS screen giving a solid colors for a variety of viewing angles. ;)

I really like that red beveled edge.

The specs are extremely impressive. I love the fact they packed a high powered gaming machine into a small thin laptop. Well done asus.

I liked that they worked on the speakers knowing that many laptops are known to be quiet. There's nothing worse than watching a movie and not being able to hear it properly. Plus the autograph's are a major bonus.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

well well...that is one cool laptop. Actually I am least cared about the specification. I have a laptop at home that really really sucks at performance. I just want to have that feeling of a workstation when I am doing some works. Since this one qualifies to that. I really hope that I win this lottery.

Love to game on this beast. My favorite thing is the exclusivity (the laptop which is part of HighLander - The Highest Mountaintop LAN Party Ever).

The best thing this laptop has? Of course, LinusTechTips' signature on its back! :D

I'm in. I kind of like the looks and all around sleek figure of it. And an IPS display. :wub:

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

My favorite thing would have to be the small form factor and sexy design that is paired with a decent graphics option.

I really like the design of the G550JK and the brushed aluminum is a nice touch.