ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The laptop is a good balance between performance and price. It can handle gaming along with other multimedia tasks with ease for now, and a while into the future.

The looks. The aluminum finish is pretty cool.

i7 4930k @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Asus GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | 16GB G.Skill Trident X 2666 MHz | SSD Sandisk 480 GB | SSD Samsung 840 Evo 250GB x2 @ Raid 0 |  XFX Pro 1250W | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | MousePad HyperX Fury S XL | Logitech G27 | Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Logitech z506 5.1 | Xbox One S Controller | Logitech 3D Pro FlightStick

I love the silent cooling, excelent for classes!

I really like the matte finishes and the red led keys!

all the power

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Dat sexy red stripes on the sides
Really like that part

I liked how the placement of the volume button is placed somewhere that is relevant unlike how some laptops put the volume button on the arrows for some reason. I also like the red color scheme of the laptop, the color makes the laptop seem superior and furious just like razer with their green. One thing I didn't like however is the touch pad, I was never in with the whole one button touchpad. Its hard to indicate which button I am pressing. But I think I can adjust to that if I were to ever own one. If..........only

I really love the sleek looks and amount of sheer power in such a small package. 

My Rig: AMD FX-6300, Gigabyte Windforce 280x, 8GB Adata XPG 1866 Mhz

Coming soon  :lol: : Two Kuhler 650's, one on the cpu, the other paired witha Kraken G10 

Love that it has good specs but also good physical build (looks and durability). Especially that brushed aluminum and red stripe.

Call me shallow, but my favourite part is the brushed aluminum cover coupled with the red beveled edge. 

I love the strikingly aggressive look this laptop has.

My favourite things about G550Jk are its specifications and back side of it which is signed by some awesome people in world :-)

WELLL honestly whole notebook is my favourite because it holds world record  ( that's awesome ) :-)

I really like the look of the red and black color scheme, and the monitor has been greatly improved. I am also a fan of the Chiclet style keys. overall a fantastic looking notebook! :)

I really like the look of the red and black color scheme, and the monitor has been greatly improved. I am also a fan of the Chiclet style keys. overall a fantastic looking notebook!  :)

You can never go wrong with an i7 :), so the power is my favorite part. Not to mention the fantastic ROG build quality.

My favorite thing about the G550JK would be the 1080P IPS screen!!!!

Corsair 800D - Intel I7 950 @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i -Gigabyte G1 Sniper - EVGA GTX 780 FTW - Corsair Vengeance 3x4GB (12GB) - Corsair 120GB & 240GB  - WD 1TB & 2TB