LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

the look and the screen is my favorite feature of LG G3.

My favorite thing about this phone would have to be the 1440 resolution on that 5.5 display. Front bezel also has a pretty awesome look to it, nice and clean.

Looks like an awesome phone! Good luck guys :)

There are a number of things to pick from, the display resolution, the removable battery, extended storage, bezels. The list goes on...

But I have to go with the backing material. LG truly nailed the back cover. LG made the back cover/plastic body of the phone sexy.

I would honestly like all those pixels! It may be overboard, but one day, 1080p will be like what 480p is like today!

love the rear buttons and that screen :)

MoBo: GA-z77x-ud3h CPU: 2500K @ 3.1 (miss my h80) Cooler: Stock GPU: EVGA 780 ACX RAM: 8gb G.skill SSDs: 2X Sammy 120EVOs HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracudas PSU: Corsair RM750 Case: Blue NZXT H440

The Clean sides on the phone made me happy :P

Computer Eqiupment:

I'm not some random person looking to get a free phone, I did just make this account today, but I have been lurking these forums and your youtube channel.

My favorite feature of the G3 would be all of those customizable settings, I would love to mess around and try each different setting.

Thanks for the chance.

My favorite part... It's a tie between the buttons on the back, or that massive pixel density! Awesome features for sure.

I have a HTC One m7 and it freakin burns like hell.....im done with that..

i tried my cousin's S4 but im so not use to the amoled screen and heard its sim slot reader as some problem.....ill pass

3rd top manufacturer is LG so i would love to give it a try and see if there are problems.also something special. THE BACK VOLUME BUTTON

My favorite thing about this phone is the wireless chargin' capabilities and such!

My favorite thing about this phone is the wireless chargin' capabilities and such!

LG is amazing Samsung doesn't know what it has coming to them, 2k display its insane!!!! your eyes cant even tell the difference from a 1080p display to anything higher resolution but just knowing your phone has it, its incredible. technology is what makes the world go round :D

I've gotta say the customizability of the interface is what attracted me to it. The example you showed of using hangouts while watching a video and the text response as well were just wonderful bonuses. Wish I could do that alone on my Galaxy S2. Great review as always, Linus!

Dat resolution!! Dem Bezels!! The phone just looks good alright!

There are several features I'm very interested in and they are, the very high resolution screen, OIS and laser auto focus, replaceable battery and Micro SD slot. The only downside, as mentioned in the video, is the speaker position but everything else seems great :-)

Would love to get my hands on one

Thank you Linus and LG for the opportunity to win one!

I love the back-plate's material and the user replaceable battery!! those are some very important features that gives a smartphone more longevity, the screen is good, but at 5.5'' is hard to notice the difference, the camera is also very nice, that laser focus technology it uses is very innovative.

I think it's an excellent phone, as a developer it would be great to have one, and make apps that take advantage of all those features.

Greetings from Mexico :), good luck to y'all

Love the display and the android software. Much better then my current LG phone.  Would love  to test the difference between the G3 and my LG G phone.

My favorite thing about this phone is that it has buttons on the back instead of the side

My favorite thing is the amazing resolution, I'm still stuck at 360p on my hand me down phone :/

I love having the buttons on the back. It just seems like a better use of space.

Because it's a beauty of technology <3

Love the 530 PPi screen, but wondering how bad the contrast ratio is.

Also would like to see if the 3gb of RAM affects overall speed of the phone.  Love the metal backplate design, looks like something the Samsung Galaxy S5 should have implemented.