LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the minimum bezels, the HUGE battery, and the number of cutomization options !!
(Also the fact that this version will work nicely in India :D )

i liked how you described the build of the LG G3 and yeah i'm yet to feel how the backing feels like so i'll just take your word for it 

The customizable settings also caught my eye, i didn't know it could do that 

The 5.5 inch display and no side buttons.  :)

I quite like the brushed aluminum plastic. Strange, as that isn't really a look I prefer.

For once a non-stock android phone with actually decent UI/UX and great design!!  :rolleyes:

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

The laser focus, I know it's just a gadget but damn it make the camera focus fast!

Top favorite would have to be the buttons on the back. 

Closely followed by the screen size and resolution. WOW! I need to get into the smartphone world!

My favourite feature is the 1440p screen

Fav thing is the 5.5inch screen with thin bezels!

This phone looks amazing in all, I can be a little picky and pedantic so I absolutely adore the overall smooth nature of the hardware design (buttons being on the back and smooth bezel compliment this nicely).  And of course the software of the OS, particularly how sleek the look of the icons are.

The SD card reader and nonexistent bezels xD

Its hard to decide what would be the best feature for me, but I think the wireless charging would prevent me from going about my day with a dead phone.

This phone looks amazing! I really hope i get the chance to get my hands on one! I actually really like the look of the LG skin. Looks nice!

The button layout for sure !! won't get pushed by error

My favorite thing?  The lack of bezels! 

sry delete this one, double post :S, bad internet

Top favorite would have to be the buttons on the back. 

Closely followed by the screen size and resolution, SD Card reader, the bezels, this phone is stacked with goodies......WOW! I need to get into the smartphone world!

This phones crazy screen res, although I agree with linus on saying, its hard to tell the difference between 720p and 1080p at such small sizes. 

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRdr_PpnbY

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

My Favourtie thing about this phone is Probably the screen a stunning 5.5 inch 2560x1440p display i mean damn my iphone 4s is tiny!

I really liked the customizable bottom buttons, the camera and, of course, the big screen with good resolution.

1440p , laser focusing , back buttons !